Thanking and Praising Duchess Gremori

I have been working with Duchess Gremori for about 3 weeks now. The first day I drew her sigil and put my cum on the sigil and put it under my bed. Also, I made an alter for her with her sigil, sangria, and red roses. Later that night I had a vivid dream and she visited me. A demon or spirit of hers put a transparent thong on me and ate me out. I am a good dreamer meaning I can feel in my dreams. I so I felt being eaten out. Also, I felt pressure in my dream and saw Gremori, but she had red hair and from what I remember said “okay go!” — I knew that meant she will want to work with me. I even woke up exactly at 3am.

Within the past three weeks I have also offered Gremori blood and was advised to put 6 drops of blood on each wick of the candle. I’ve even offered blood in a nice presentable bowl. I have even offered more flowers, roses, chocolates of all sorts, fresh fruit, a poem, sigil drawings with her favorite color of pink, red, and purple. Right now just gave her a shot of whisky, rose wine, and others.

I try to give from my heart and what feels right and be creative, but I feel Gremori wants blood the most and cum.

I told her my desires about my POI, and things are moving along, but I need to be patient, but have seen progress. So I am here to thank Gremori and praise her. Today, I even offered more blood as an early thank you.

I will continue to work with Gremori and will share with her my feelings, emotions, and talk to her more. I do wish for faster results, but I trust Gremori as she is powerful.

HAIL DUCHESS GREMORI!! I PRAISE AND THANK HER FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING SHE WILL DO FOR ME!

5 Likes

Welcome @sparkingrice It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

I introduced myself!

1 Like

Gremory is a wonderful lady.

Got results??? How did you do?

@Mauricio1, this member hasn’t been actively responding on the forum in over two years. If you do a forum search for Gremory/Gremori, you’ll come up with many posts regarding this spirit and members’ results.

Also, please click on the member’s profile picture to see when they were last active.

1 Like