Thank you to Belial

I have begun my work with Belial for the past few weeks and last night I communed with him again about whether I was ready to take my next steps and what they were. All in all it went fantastic but the messages came through my claircognizance instead of actually hearing them and I wrote it down in my grimoire
Some pretty positive messages came through that gave me a lot of confidence
Today my grandfather had court for resisting arrest (which he did) and it seemed like he would be going to jail as a 75 year old man. I asked Belial for help after I had just gotten out of my meditation and told him how my grandfather was facing jail time for resisting an officer. The conversation was short and I felt the wind gust hard while got a resounding yes to helping him. Less than 2 minutes later I see my grandparent’s car pull into the driveway and my grandfather stepped out and when I asked how it went I was told all charges had been dropped and he would even get his bail money back.
Belial came through so swiftly I am in awe

Hail Belial

9 Likes

That’s what happened with my case too, praise Belial

1 Like

@Relix

1 Like

fingers crossed for mine in a few hours, im reporting bail too haha

1 Like

Bro don’t worry Belial is undefeated when it comes to his test/lesson, just forget you even worried about it!

1 Like