Thank you to Agares and to Belial!

In July I petitioned Agares for assistance with my husband and as mentioned in a prior thank you post, he helped me very quickly with the first part of the petition - for my husband to contact me if he was still alive. The second part involved getting him home/preventing him from going to India where he was planning on drinking himself into the grave.

As of this Monday evening that was still his intent and I was getting concerned so on Tuesday, I asked Belial to give my husband a smack up side the head (or a wake up call of his choosing) that India was not for him.

At 3:00 a.m. my husband called to tell me he can’t go to India because his visa to enter was denied. Agares chose that method of preventing the India journey! My husband also said that maybe he would keep trying detox for awhile longer and work on some new music since perhaps it isn’t his time which I take as wake up call from Belial.

Patience, it’s something I’m working hard to build and it’s paying off.

A huge thank you to Agares!!! A huge thank you to Belial!!!

This is the link to my initial post: Petition Ritual to Agares - method, success and thanks

16 Likes

I don’t have much to add, but congratulations, this is a brilliant result! Always cool to see people get undeniable results with their rituals. Good work. :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome! Hats off

2 Likes

Congrats! Hail Agares! Hail Belial!

2 Likes

In December 1999 I asked Duke Agares to bring back 4 people back to me and he brought them almost immediately. I thankfully shocked :blush:
They just volunteered to find me.
I wanna learn how to keep them coz they just left after painfully after that. :disappointed_relieved: