Thank you Sitri/love and lust

well, i had posted about my first experience with Sitri one week ago, i had asked him a bit of his power to attract more women in my life; Sitri said that give me a bit of his power and he did well, some women that i havent been talking for months got back to my life and called me again.
however there was a girl who i also had a loooonng time that i dont talk, called me and since we started to talk again she has revealed many secrets of her to me and to be honest…since two years ago i always liked this girl but at this time i used to feel poweless, as i changed… i decided to work with Sitri to remove the obstacles and to make she even more “opened” to me , not to have a blind love because we were always friends and she likes me already but to remove the obstacles in my way(men who decieved her and were still in her life causing pain to her ).
1 day after the ritual… i realized that she has changed her mind about to be in a relationship with a person who just hurt her , and i realized that she got so thoughtful… she said that she want new things in her life an i realized that she has turned away from some people and getting even more close to me , would say that she is falling in love with me.Thank you Sitri.

althought people work with Sitri for lust , Sitri can help with love , i’ve seen some people saying that he is just for lust, this is not true, he is even more than sex and love,you guys can work with him and you will be helped in many ways,he is the prince of hell.(sorry my english haha)

4 Likes

How did you work with him?

Actually, this post gave me an idea…Sitri and Zepar for love magick.

2 Likes

first of all i checked on tarot many things about her love life , after that Sitri confirmed in my mind that i have many rivals in that situation(because she is so attractive) , so i evoked him and asked him to remove everyone of my way and to her get even more close to me and not them , so … sundelly she got emotional and decided to forsake her ex

2 Likes

basically she is falling in love with me now when there is no obstacles things get easier

2 Likes

Cool

Keep us posted on how it turns out.

1 Like

sure :wink:

1 Like