Thank you Sitri! I received results in less than 24 hours!

Hail Sitri! Thank you Sitri! I appreciate how fast and quick you delivered the results I asked for. I asked Sitri to make sure the target feels a powerful lust & desire for only me, which causes him to take me on a romantic date. I completed the ritual last night and I reached out to the target right after the ritual, and the target asked to see me that night. I highly suggest working with this powerful spirit. I used a ritual from the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield. Thank you Sitri!! Hail Sitri!! :wink:

8 Likes

Which ritual did you use? I am looking at using Ritual 1.

What ritual did you do?? Im tired of paying my hard earned money to people that claim can help. So if you can find the time to answer me and perhaps tell me where I can find the ritual?? Thanx

I used ritual 2, connective evocation.

I used ritual 2, which is connective evocation.

1 Like

Did you summon Angelā€™s and all that to constrain?

Hello!
Iā€™m looking to do the same thing that you did with hopeful results in regards to time (Iā€™m in a bit of a timeframe). Iā€™ve never evoked a demon before and Iā€™ve tried looking at other forums explaining how to do it, but Iā€™m still not sureā€¦ any advice?

Please click on the little magnifying glass in the upper right of the screen and type in ā€œevocation guide.ā€ Click on the third option that comes up. It will tell you all you need to know.

1 Like

Thank You!