Thank you, Sallos

Earlier last week, I was posting about a situation in my relationship that I was desperate to fix. Since then, me and my partner have talked things out. I was originally not going back to the west coast until December, but since we spoke Friday, we agreed to move back in with each other May 17th!

We are still working on things concerning our relationship and codependency issues, but we have made a real breakthrough. And on top of it, when I get back to LA, I have my job back <3 I’m so happy this has worked out for me.

I’d like to thank Sallos for helping me during this time. Because of this, I will work with him more often whenever my relationship with my partner gets particularly rocking (which is rather rare, I must admit). But even without the problematic situation, I will still work with him.

During this time, Sallos has comforted me with his loving and calm energy, assuring me things will be okay, and things will work out in our favor. I’m forever grateful, and would recommend working with him if you find yourself in a predicament similar to mine.

I feel my relationship with my partner is stronger, and will only continue to grow when we are together again. We are working through things faster than we thought we would have, and in the meantime, we are also growing as individuals on our own.

Again, thank you Sallos for all that you have done for me and my relationship. I am so grateful for this loving energy that washes over me whenever I chant your enn.

4 Likes

That’s great, but FYI, you could have added this to your other thread as an update so everyone is aware of what’s going on with your situation.

…nonetheless, that’s awesome & I hope things continue to work out for you.

3 Likes