Thank You, king Paimon!

Thanks to this great forum I discovered king Paimon.
Yesterday I asked him for help regarding some money issue and he helped me fast.
I am a witch so I went to the Crossroads to ask Hecate for help. At that moment somebody walked there by with a dog. Dogs are sacred to Her, so I knew she heard me. Day after that I kept thinking about Paimon, I could not get him out of my head. I read your success stories before here on BALG forum, that’s the first time I heard about this great king.
So, I took that as a sign. Yesterday I simply asked him in my cirkle to help me today when somebody is going to decide how much money I should get. I stated the amount. I didn’t hear, see or feel anything, but as I learned from E.A., I proceeded with the ritual as he was there. So I thanked him and told him what I will do in return (burning inscence for 3 days, give a piece of my hair and some vine, and talk to others about him). Today I got EXACTLY what I asked for. THANK YOU, PAIMON! And thank you guys for talking about him, you guys rock.

Glad to hear you got such good results with him… Paimon is a demon I can personally vouch for… though I rarely go to him for money issues. He taught me how to control my emotions better, and understand a few different techniques with invoking and how minds work.

If you already asked Hecate for help, how do you know she isn’t the one whodelivered results?

Just a strong feeling. She directed me to Paimon.

I get this, known and named gods have directed me to other spirits, other spirits (like Belial) have directed me to other “demons” (really starting to not like that word, and the baggage that comes with) and it seems they all have a Rolodex so to speak within reach of their hands/claws, and someone to call lined up there.

I’m not being flippant, this has actually happened and results that defied probability have come about after taking a referral.

I forgot to say that with the money came the lesson I should learn as well. A complete stranger started to talk to me about the money and why we struggle, what to do about it. That it’s all a mindset, I should realy examine my beliefs about it, change my belief system an pay attention how I believe about money, which defins my reality about it and on and on. Very interesting and so true. I feel richer not only financialy, but somehow wiser about money as well. I’m so happy and so thankfull about the whole experience.

I’m glad that you got results. Blessed be.

[quote author=Lady Eva link=topic=4866.msg57810#msg57810 date=1421950675]
I get this, known and named gods have directed me to other spirits, other spirits (like Belial) have directed me to other “demons” (really starting to not like that word, and the baggage that comes with)

I completely and totally concurr. Were it not for the baggage, I would love the word—fkit, I DO love the word! Just hate the millenia of deliberate negative Accretions appended to it. I always seem to have a space of the day where I toy with other terms- Supra Normal Beings; Dark Gods-(move aside yhwh!) Power Gods, just trying to make it so that when I am in public conversation my wife doesn’t have a fainting spell trying to laugh off what I said or who I am when I say- “Working on a Pact with the Demon Belial…”. I am not far from being my normal self and simply saying what it is- Demon- and if they wanna show shock simply say" i was a xtian priest theologian for 40 years- and yhwh just was not a moral or reliable Demon to work with" Thank Hellz I am who I am and I love who i am! screw those who don’t!