Thank you Great President Marbas

Thank you Great President Marbas for helping my wife in overcoming her illness.

I did the ritual of evocation on Wednesday night and asked Great President Marbas to help me heal my wife from her strong flu and coughing that brought her very tired and depressed for several days. The instructions were clear: he had to help me eliminate the disease from her body during that night so that upon waking she would feel good.

He asked me for two coins in return. (I felt confused and unsure if that was what he really wanted, but the next day he sent me a very clear sign that the two coins were exactly what he had requested in return. I cannot make public how that sign was given, due to the personal circumstances around it, but it was solid and kinda funny)

That same night of the ritual my wife sweated profusely and woke up without discomfort. Her illness had been cut in a matter of five hours. She still remained coughing from time to time during the day, but her mood shot through the clouds. The improvement was evident. I still hadn’t payed my debt at that time, but on Thursday night I paid him the two coins he wanted, wrapping them in a paper with the Marbas seal and burying them in a nearby park.

During that night, although my wife felt perfectly fine, she suddenly started coughing like never before, but at 2:30 a.m. she stopped coughing completely and never coughed again since then. I take that as a sign that Marbas completed his work once he accepted the payment.

She’s now perfectly fine.

I had never worked with Marbas before, so I take this fast success as a sign to start working with him often.

HAIL GREAT PRESIDENT MARBAS!!!

11 Likes

He is a great patron, you will see his touch in your curses

1 Like