Thank you Bune

I just want to say Thank you to Duchess Buné for all the help so far. I requested help and did a slight invocation last Friday morning before going to bed as I works nightshift. I dreamed I was visiting a woman ( someone I have never met before) somewhere in a place that name starts with and I or an O I can’t recall the name Yet we ( my eldest son and I ) go into this house which is situated in the woods and meet this very attractive woman with shortish black hair She is very courteous with me and it feels like I know her for years. Anyway I see a mountain outside her back window of the house and ask if it’s a mountain She says yes and says she will show me. She is dressed in a jeans and whitish shirt and goes outside inviting me to climb the mountain with her In a flash she is climbing the mountain like a goat. All I could see was her powerful thighs as she climbed higher and out of view. I tried to follow but it was extremely difficult and I could feel my son helping me up step by step telling me I could do it. Ever since I have had this feeling that this was indeed the Duchess I had met and that everything would be alright. I am currently focused on working with her Does anyone have a similar experience with Buné After seeing this attractive woman. I kind of feel like I may be in love if you know what I mean. Sorry if it’s kind of corny

5 Likes

Hi @Meethra :wave:t5::grin: I’ve worked with Duchess Bune and she always comes to me as a kind, young beautiful blond, voluptuous woman, wearing a tank dress, sucking on a lollipop and talks with a southern twang. She waves her lollipop at me while she’s talking. I absolutely adore her.

6 Likes

She seemed to be testing me in a way. But I feel her presence all around me daily. Is this normal. It’s as if I am vibrating at a higher frequency. There are problems which seem to have dissolved on their own. I don’t know what has happened. Suddenly I have been inundated with immense peace in a very volatile situation. People don’t try my patience that much. Even tailgating cars back up when I just look at them. Is this normal. I feel very much a part of the Duchess if you know hat i mean

5 Likes

Wow She was here this morning a few minutes ago in the presence. I am still tingling with excitement. Te amo Bune

Hey @Meethra, I can imagine Bune having that effect on people…especially if she is one of the first demons or spirits someone has every summoned. Her energy is quite lovely for sure!

@anon48508954, funny you should mention that description. I always “want” to envision Dutchess Bune as a somewhat smaller, dark skinned, exotic looking Egyptian Goddess. But, the 4-5 times I’ve experienced her in my dreams, she is always a young"ish" curvy blond girl with a nice golden brown tan.

3 Likes

Ok. So it’s a year later. And I am here again to Thank the duchess Bune for helping me to firstly reconcile with her and then for immediate help with things I have only been thinking and worrying about. Just after the first invocation I received word of immediate financial increase. And to this day( it’s been about 2 weeks I think ) there has been subtle changes to me starting with little gains in areas I have always failed in . And don’t know if anyone has had a similar experience but when I did the invocation I started smelling rose scented perfume in my bedroom. It has become so all around I even smell it at work in my car and it’s not my aftershave. It’s a sweet smell of roses. I read somewhere that roses scent was her favourite .

3 Likes

Hi, I also smelled roses this summer. I went to check that one of the housemates did not light a scented candle, checked on the balcony that it was not coming from outside, there was nothing, only in my room. I didn’t know it was her favorite scent, thanks for the info.

1 Like

For me bune is a copper colored 3 headed dragon. She’s very slim and has no wings. She talks in a very sharp whisper. She seems to show more of her necratic-side to me. Bune and I have a odd relationship. I can connect to bune extremely easily compared to other spirits. Still trying to figure that out. But the question I would be asking is why would bune lead you up a mountain? A mountain could be a symbol for a problem in your life. Something you need to overcome. I would recommend calling on bune with that same image in mind and just sit with it untill she speaks to you. She might be able to reveal some problems and how to deal with them.

1 Like

Lol. As stated it’s a year later and the mountain was a problem. Duchess Bune warned about something that only she knew about before hand My mum passed away about two weeks later and I suffered from bad depression for a while afterwards. Yet Bune has been with me all along. I have not always felt her presence until lately .

1 Like