Thank you Buné!

Buné, you deliver Fast, with a Bang.

Thank you. He delivered within 24 hours something that took 3 years of struggles.

Definitely recommend to work with him.

[quote=“Takeshiro, post:1, topic:7500”]Buné, you deliver Fast, with a Bang.

Thank you. He delivered within 24 hours something that took 3 years of struggles.

Definitely recommend to work with him.[/quote]

It good that you are giving him the respect he deserves if he has delivered the goods.

Could you give us any more information at all?

Please share more information about your experience …

As Silence is a key to magick, I can’t reveal why and how it helped, but regarding the process.

First and foremost, I did travel in the 10 sephiroth, pathworking in different way so my body radiates in the astral. It takes quite some time, but definitely help in the long term.

Regarding the evocation in itself:
(Sigil/black mirror, no other tools)

Tetha gamma sync.
Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram
Middle Pillar for more juice.
Calling Buné while scrying in the black mirror. he showed up, so I thanked him, gave him a task he agreed. License to depart.

24 hours later; results!

You don’t need to do all the Golden Dawn/ Qabalistic rituals to get result. I did it because it’s my tradition. The most important is to be calm, to allow your imagination to become the link/bridge between the worlds.

The Goetics are the easiest to work with, since they are closer to our dense world.

First time I’m working with Buné, and will definitely work with him again.

Are you able to share with us how Bune appeared (what he looked like) when you saw him in your scrying mirror ?

Are you able to share with us how Bune appeared (what he looked like) when you saw him in your scrying mirror ?[/quote]

Some sort of dragon body with three head, dog, bird and human. When we talked I mostly saw the human face.

I wanted to thank Lady Eva and Claidheam (among others) for their help. For quite some time I did magick and rituals without success. Thanks to their guidance it’s working now, big time. Thank you guys for your kindness and wisdom.

1 Like

Yo man i know i got what i wanted too i evoked Bune and bam by the weekend i have a side job and a person contactes me tgat owed me money. Bune is amazing as helk