Thank you Buné!

Lol, two days ago I called for Buné to help me out with money so I could rent a new place. Today, when I got my check, lol passport to freedom: a nice raise in my wage, enough to rent a new place and afford for some comfort.

Thanks Buné! You did great!

Nice! If I may ask, how did you work with him? What processes did you use?

I have a rather odd way to work with entities, Id say its more of a shamanic style. First I divinated on my current situation in a generalized view, then I went to more specific aspects. I divinated on his nature, on his opinion about me and what I could offer him. I then connected to him from my very soul in the most positive way I could, and when I felt like I was indeed conected to him I called for his name and invited him to my personal Universe. I felt something coming to my body and then started hearing his voice in my head, explained him my situation and my goals for short, medium and long term and he agreeded to help me out friendly. I asked also for a familiar and when he left I could feel some smaller presence very similar to his own.

Excellent, always good to hear a success story and info on how someone got there, thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

Well this is a way of working that hasn’t been emphasized on here yet. Bune is a female entity for me, but the energy you describe is pretty similar. Congrats on the success, and I admire how your work seems to have it’s own flare of personal ingenuity.

Results are the hallmark of our magical art. Unconventional way of working with Bune, or any spirit for that matter, but you got what you asked for with no ill effects to you or anyone in your immediate circle of friends and family. Good work!

Thanks guys, Im so fucking happy to hear these from you! But there’s a lot of work to be done yet, Im in the midst of a task force to create a solid basis for my life and erect an Empire.

BTW, for those who say that cant do magick due to lack of a proper place or resources, I live is a 40m2 apartment with more 5 people, the only resource available to me is my phone and the bed I sleep. I can barely keep some books with me, no place for circle, altar not art tools. No wonder I have to work with spirits this very peculiar way.

[quote=“Diazin, post:7, topic:3000”]Thanks guys, Im so fucking happy to hear these from you! But there’s a lot of work to be done yet, Im in the midst of a task force to create a solid basis for my life and erect an Empire.

BTW, for those who say that cant do magick due to lack of a proper place or resources, I live is a 40m2 apartment with more 5 people, the only resource available to me is my phone and the bed I sleep. I can barely keep some books with me, no place for circle, altar not art tools. No wonder I have to work with spirits this very peculiar way.[/quote]

My idea is that spirits, demons or what have you don’t care how you have you altar set up. They are more happy you have called out to them!

G

[quote=“Godesslives, post:8, topic:3000”][quote=“Diazin, post:7, topic:3000”]Thanks guys, Im so fucking happy to hear these from you! But there’s a lot of work to be done yet, Im in the midst of a task force to create a solid basis for my life and erect an Empire.

BTW, for those who say that cant do magick due to lack of a proper place or resources, I live is a 40m2 apartment with more 5 people, the only resource available to me is my phone and the bed I sleep. I can barely keep some books with me, no place for circle, altar not art tools. No wonder I have to work with spirits this very peculiar way.[/quote]

My idea is that spirits, demons or what have you don’t care how you have you altar set up. They are more happy you have called out to them!

G[/quote]

I couldn’t agree more. Also Daizin, thanks for posting this. This is the stuff I love to read about, real work and progress. Kick ass!

Yeah G, Spirits do want to work with us badly, its just a matter of not being an ass towards them and have a clean and sincere communication with them. Both are benefited from the work.

[quote=“andreeje, post:9, topic:3000”][quote=“Godesslives, post:8, topic:3000”][quote=“Diazin, post:7, topic:3000”]Thanks guys, Im so fucking happy to hear these from you! But there’s a lot of work to be done yet, Im in the midst of a task force to create a solid basis for my life and erect an Empire.

G[/quote]

I couldn’t agree more. Also Daizin, thanks for posting this. This is the stuff I love to read about, real work and progress. Kick ass![/quote]

Like I cant buy a black candles so I have two off white and a green so that has to do for now. It would be nice to have I think it was a purple, I forgot the other color candle and then a thick black candle for the middle focus point.

G

Goddesslives: Amazon and luciferianapothica (Michael Fords store) sell back candles for pretty cheap. I order the 2 inch diameter by 3 inch tall by the case in black and have two 6 inch tall in green on Hecate’s altar/shrine with one 6 inch black behind her statue. Though my two greens ran down and I have two 3 inch blacks holding the places till I get the new ones in.