Thank you BUNE!

i’m very thankful for Bune!! This is the first time I am working with him and I am very happy for his help

THANK YOUUU BUNEE!

2 Likes

Please use the search function as there’s a thread for public thanking of various entities instead of spamming threads of each individual thank you.

3 Likes

Please keep small thank you posts like this to the mega thread, so they don’t clutter the forum.

2 Likes

I´ll keep that in mind next time lllumia. This is my first time posting in here
merry christmas my friend

1 Like

yes indeed , you´re right my friend. My appologize, I was having an issue to find this option there

merry christmas friend

1 Like

Completely irrelevant (or maybe not) the forest near my place harbours some angry spirits, I walked through there recently chanting Bune’s enn and the harsh energy was completely mitigated and dogs would come out of the trees to meet me (people’s dogs), it was very comfortable and a complet opposite to the suffering of the spirits who had taken their lives in that forest before.I felt very cared for, I never asked Bune to do anything for me but I certainly noticed a difference when she was there with me.

2 Likes

That would make sense. Everyone uses him for money, but they forget that he also has has an affinity with the dead, and can be called upon for necromancy.

1 Like

I hella didn’t understand I was like why are they picking on me lol, I’m just the post you used from the mega lol.

2 Likes

Hahaha :grinning:
It’s the link to your post that is in the quote!
Lol I get!

I shamelessly just used the post as an excuse to share my experience, my bad!

1 Like

Thank you for that bro (long time no speak btw) and yes that makes sense, I see a lot of people just asking Bune for Money

1 Like