Thank you Agares!

Just wanted to share… A while ago I shared here that I wanted some scumbags at work exposed and asked the universe before I went to sleep which Demon I should work with for my goal. Woke up in the middle of the night with a name in my head: AGARES. Looked him up and was perfect for exposing liars and bringing down people. I did a working with him and as his sigil was moving a butterfly came to my balcony and sat there for a while, a huge colourful butterfly. Today I found out my working is going towards completion, the bastards are being exposed so was walking in the park with my dog thinking about it and thanking Agares, whispering… when a bat came circling above my head again and again and again… until I laughed and said: Agares, thank you for letting me know you heard me. Then the bat goes… I am someone always looking for proof but had so much proof so thank you Agares again!!!

15 Likes

save, save, save the excellence of Agreas, Aguros, Agares! Always in attention to the caller.

5 Likes

I have also worked with Lord Agares, for his specialty in helping with projects.
Before i had a burning desire to work with this spirit about my coding projects. Since i read he can help with projects or project funding. Also protection. So i summoned Lord Agares to assist me with my current project and also bring me more project ideas that generate income. Also asked Lord Agares for solutions whenever i got stuck, and for sure he assisted me. Now my not only do i have one projects, but also about 5 more effective projects ideas. And also have some clients interested in buying some of them. For the protection part, i will ask her to protect my projects from shady project idea stealers #pirates or piracy. I recommend Lord Agares for projects of all sorts or elevating your project or getting project ideas, especially projects related with protection, languages, traveliing, cultural type …
Ave Lord Agares (#My current Patron of Projects)
I appreciate you highly Lord Agares for your assistance on working on my projects.

2 Likes