THANK YOU_-TWF- & BALG Forum

Greetings BALG Forum,

I wanted to take a few moments to publicly thank my very dear friend -TWF- for all of his help/encouragement over the past year. I haven’t been on here too much as of late (another story all together). If it wasn’t for the BALG forum, I would’ve never made good solid friends and contacts…this is a very good place!

-TWF- has helped me out with everything from Tarot divs to assistance in some ritual work. Recently, I almost got fired from my job for standing up for myself. -TWF- and I worked on a ritual that would “protect” me from my immediate supervisor and the owners of the company (not the brightest business owners), as well as insure my prosperity at this place.

Well, I got two promotions in 3 months! Anyways, I got called into my supervisors office, he said he wrote me up for “non-compliance” and was gonna turn the warning into his supervisor…BUT…he took my written warning and shredded it right in front of me :slight_smile:

For those of you new to this forum, there are a LOT of very good people and solid Occultists here that can assist you. My suggestion is to follow the recommendations.

If you need some work done: EA, Nate, -TWF- these guys are ALL SOLID. I’ve had my money’s worth with working with EA…fucking SOLID. I’ve had my money’s worth working with -TWF-…SOLID.

PLUS…most people on here are willing to give you guidance…just asked.

THE most important thing I got out of the BALG Forum was my relationships with other people interested in the Occult. When life goes to shit THESE have been the people I’ve turned to…use 'em!

I’ll be around again very soon all! I’ve missed you guys! I’m starting yet another cycle of time in my own becoming!

M_439

[quote=“Mode_439, post:1, topic:3083”]Greetings BALG Forum,

I wanted to take a few moments to publicly thank my very dear friend -TWF- for all of his help/encouragement over the past year. I haven’t been on here too much as of late (another story all together). If it wasn’t for the BALG forum, I would’ve never made good solid friends and contacts…this is a very good place!

-TWF- has helped me out with everything from Tarot divs to assistance in some ritual work. Recently, I almost got fired from my job for standing up for myself. -TWF- and I worked on a ritual that would “protect” me from my immediate supervisor and the owners of the company (not the brightest business owners), as well as insure my prosperity at this place.

Well, I got two promotions in 3 months! Anyways, I got called into my supervisors office, he said he wrote me up for “non-compliance” and was gonna turn the warning into his supervisor…BUT…he took my written warning and shredded it right in front of me :slight_smile:

For those of you new to this forum, there are a LOT of very good people and solid Occultists here that can assist you. My suggestion is to follow the recommendations.

If you need some work done: EA, Nate, -TWF- these guys are ALL SOLID. I’ve had my money’s worth with working with EA…fucking SOLID. I’ve had my money’s worth working with -TWF-…SOLID.

PLUS…most people on here are willing to give you guidance…just asked.

THE most important thing I got out of the BALG Forum was my relationships with other people interested in the Occult. When life goes to shit THESE have been the people I’ve turned to…use 'em!

I’ll be around again very soon all! I’ve missed you guys! I’m starting yet another cycle of time in my own becoming!

M_439[/quote]

You were always one of the few that REALLY had a good sense of humor. I have just decided to really come out of my shell and start asking some serious questions on here more and try to get into the swing of things. Glad to see you are still alive my brother!

Stay badass!

Yes, TWF is an ace! And welcome back to you too, brother!

Thank you for the kind words Mode and Bran. Mode I do hope to see you on here more and especially see you share your Qayinite knowledge with the group.

And since Mode just have such a nice review I’ll do the same.

My mom went in to surgery last year on Dec 18, the doctors botched the surgery to a level of incompetence I didn’t think possible. She returned to the hospital on the 21st nearly dead. She had a stroke in the ER, lost her vision and had 9 surgeries total in 7 days trying g to keep her alive. She was in a coma and unresponsive and the doctors said if she survived another 48 hours it would be a miracle. I knew I was far too attached to the results to even attempt a ritual on my own or even take part in it. Mode who was teaching Buddhist meditation at the time asked his class to accompany him in sending healing energy to my mother. On top of that he took it upon himself to do a healing ritual using the methods found in the Liber Falxifer series. He did a Necromantic ritual working with a deceased mother to help heal my mother. I got a call from my sister telling me my mother had just woke up, later that day Mode who was unaware my mom had come to sent me an email explaining the ritual he had performed. He happened to mention the time he performed the ritual, the time was just a few minutes before I had received the call from my sister. Over the next 100 days my mom who had since entering hospital lost her vision, the use of her legs among other things slowly recovered. I watched her stand up out of her wheelchair for the first time last week and she called me yesterday ecstatic that she had walked 45 feet using the walker. Her vision has not returned to normal and she complains about it but its good enough for her to text and play on Facebook so I think that’s a vast improvement from being completely blind. Thank you Mode, love and respect brother.

I’d also like to thank EA for doing what he does, if it hadn’t been for him and Tim putting this place together I’d not have met such incredibe people like Mode, Orismen, Bodomite, Bran, Virdon Djinn and Eva, I honestly feel closer to these guys (and gal :slight_smile: that I’ve never met in person than I do the mundane friends I interact with on a daily basis.

So with out getting too much nut-huggery in one thread a big shout out to the BALG crew and especially the regulars at Ye Olde Dead Horse Saloon.

Bran The Man!!! Global Moderator now eh? If you were closer I’d kiss your tattoo…LOL!!!

Nice to see you again my friend.

Likewise Brother! Happy to have you back!

Awesome story, TWF! And good job, Mode! Who says that Magick doesnt work, huh?

I haven’t had too much personal interaction with forum members, but when I was completely new everyone was very helpful and nobody condescending. I’ll continue returning here and try my best to give back to the community when I reach a level of mastery.

Thanks to EA specifically for creating the most transparent occultist movement to date.

To everyone else stay awesome and keep up the progressive mentality.