Text / Message Me Spell

I have done some contact me spells in the past, and none have worked. Any ways to get someone to think about you and message you (without sex magic ) haha than you all

4 Likes

Put a picture of them either on or beside your phone, and think about them calling you really hard. Additionally you can draw a spiral and place said picture in its center and focus on it as a spell locus, and also works.

4 Likes

You could petition Mercury

3 Likes

What do you mean by that? Like Mercury the God? And if so is there a sigil? Thank you!

1 Like

Could I put that in my phone case behind phone?

2 Likes

Sure can. Actually a brilliant idea.

1 Like

Awesome I’ll give that a try! Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

I’m actually going to try this and see what happens. I’ll post an update.

2 Likes

Thank you! Tis most appreciated.

I’ve made a spiral on a piece of paper with the picture of the girl I desire to contact me and pleased that I’m my phone case. Now we let the alchemy experiment begin!

2 Likes

Still no text or IM message. Obviously it could take some time, but they never use to get online before at all and now they are a lot. Almost feel they are on the other side to afraid to message. Anyone else try it?

You can’t just put a picture in your phone case, you have to charge it with intent first.

I do think you should petition Mercury though.

How would I go about petition mercury? And you mean like a charged sigil, that type of intent ? Thank you btw!

Yes, like charging a sigil.

As for petitioning Mercury, just a basic evocation/invocation should be all you need. Call to the planetary spirit of Mercury, state what you want, and burn a small candle as an offering.

1 Like

Awesome I’ll be sure to do that tonite, that sounds good. Do you know what color candle would be best to use? Color wise?

It doesn’t really matter. I use white tealight candles for most workings so ehh…

Awesome ! Thanks again. I’ll be sure to let you know what happens.

1 Like

How did it go?