Testing New System - Free Readings Until I Tap Out

I have no idea what this is in relation to. I am not aware of having any oaths :frowning: I donā€™t even have a lease with my apartment lol. He didnā€™t want anything on paper and I was like awesome. No contracts ftw.

1 Like

Can you emphasise please?

May I have one please ?
The question is : What is awaiting me spiritualy ?

How can I gain control over myself again?

Yes.

Accept loss, and that thing which seem bad may be blessings.

Will it inevitably get worse?
I mean, the malady.

This is something I have known for awhile but refused to face, so thatā€™s pretty on the nose accurate.

The accuracy of this is a bit tougher to evaluate because I donā€™t really understand in what way I have misunderstood the purpose of magick.

Thank you for the readings :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What will I need to do meet Dumah as an equal?

1 Like

Should I press on with the purpose of my recent/current pathworking, to get the results I have in mind? Or there is something stopping me?

Thanks, Eva

1 Like

Youā€™re not facing your ā€œweakā€ and base need to have material security. As long as you deny it you are sunk.

It reallyt does need and deserve to be heard.

When you find your ā€œlordā€ - could be a higher power, or spirit, or philosophy that makes sense of it all.

You need this, seek it out. :+1:

Itā€™s to do with what you pledge to, what dies, and what you do about thatv ā€œdeathā€?

Youā€™re okay, eat or make pasta and steal sometimes, propitiate the Lord of Thieves.

Just do what makes sense, no dark fate nor destiny awaits thee.

There is a treatment, itā€™s unexpected but will seem obvious once you knoe3.

FIGHT misfortunes! Be a tough son of a bitch.

5 Likes

Ok it makes senses. Thanks

this brought out a laugh, as I had a feeling it might be the answer. Very well, into the fray I go. Seems to be an accurate system @Lady_Eva

1 Like

Any advice I give you might harm you right now (dunno why, just what I saw - ā€œForeign woman invertedā€).

You KNOW I respect you, so this is what I saw, no filters. :+1:

2 Likes

What awaits me on my spiritual path again? Thanks!

Can you go in a little detail , I didnā€™t understood it well
Thank you

No, anything can happen.

1 Like

Wtf ? I donā€™t wanna steal xD and why should I propitiate the Lord of Thieves ? I mean Iā€™ve never contacted him

So basically keep doing what I want, thank you, I was on a bad path a few months ago that made me feel like I was losing myself.

Thank you.

Will the path that I am aiming to use to improve my senses actually help?

Feedback: Itā€™s accurate. Iā€™m just passing through a period where I refused to face my losses.

When will I be able to overcome this? (I swear itā€™s my last question)