Testimony with working the goetic spirit Dantalion ( long term )

For starters -
His goetia summary: DANTALION. – The Seventy-first Spirit is Dantalion. He is a Duke Great and Mighty, appearing in the Form of a Man with many Countenances, all Men’s and Women’s Faces; and he hath a Book in his right hand. His Office is to teach all Arts and Sciences unto any; and to declare the Secret Counsel of any one; for he knoweth the Thoughts of all Men and Women, and can change them at his Will. He can cause Love, and show the Similitude of any person, and show the same by a Vision, let them be in what part of the World they Will. He governeth 36 Legions of Spirits;

He was my first goetic spirit 2nd to Lucifer that I’ve gotten into contact with when I was late 20 years old. I’m almost 25 now. He’s been 80% of the only exclusive goetic spirit I’ve worked with other than a few that I’ve experimented with briefly. He’s became a patron of mine and soon even Godform in a year or 2.

Since working with him for 4+ years:
•I’ve ended up spending COUNTLESS years and hours in well funded libraries throughout Missouri and Minnesota.

•Learned far beyond most of societies’ capacity in ancient, quantum, metaphysical, and many branches of modern science to the point I know a little of everything to understand moderate* of everything #EngineerStatus. Without going to college.

•I’ve have the ability to perceive people’s thoughts and gain a picture perfect intuition on people’s lives and thoughts ( by mastering reading energy ).

•Dantalion has taught me how to view people remotely through astral dimension and accurate use of imagination. All I need is a personal picture or memory.

•He’s taught me the art of manipulation, programming people at will through different means.
•And the truth about love and romance and how to get it whenever I desire.

The DRAWBACKS were: As a result,
■I became a MAJOR alchoholic ( it was bad… ) to experiment and be able to wield heavy astral energy at will to develop these abilities,
■I became heavily isolated and without a stable working life in order to be at libraries consistently,
■I experienced deceptions and saw people in their true nature which then I lost faith in humankind as a whole.
■I know how to make people fall in love easily but now I realized the mundane truth about attraction and no longer even desire women for love or romance anymore.
■The rest is small life stuff.

I’ll say more in the comments about Dantalion beyond what the Goetia states

5 Likes

So in case anybody wants to work with him, Dantalion is mostly a lunar spirit but also is venusian :female_sign: slightly as well. To summon him, it’s mainly about sentimental things I’ve both read and noticed that get things going. Sacrifices and all that physical stuff is ehh… not too impressive with Dantalion. In learning the science* of how these things work, it’s easier if you possess the “chaos particle” to work with goetic beings because it’ll allow you to interact with them easier.

Dantalion SPECIALIZES ** in anything dealing with the emotions, astral planes, and influence**. If you wish to summon him for love matters, expect him to teach you to be more covert and emotionally manipulative / tactful. But his main* office of duty involves teaching people anything they’d like to know involving HOW* things work especially through guiding them on what information to find and how to find it. If you’re getting into studying the occult, or need a guide in your quest for truth, he’s the "Librairan :open_book: " for ya.

Also the reason why he’s depicted with many faces as the goetia states I’ve learned as I was being “broken” that the reason how one who works with him extensively* on his specialties is because " you’ll learn the true meaning of walking a mile in many different people’s shoes. You’ll know the thoughts of strangers because you’ll know what it means to be* them". He’s also characterized as a librairan.

“The Keeper of the Forbidden Library” at that. If you get close enough to him, he’ll let / teach you how to access it through your subconscious if you’re able to wield chaos energy well enough to step into that realm.

I can go all day about him lol but I won’t bore people. He’s not a POWERHOUSE like the more higher ranking entities I’ll admit that. This spirit is better suited for those who are willing to take the time to emotionally invest in him and the tasks laid forth ( he’s a lunar based entity. ).

Last tip, like most goetic spirits, there may be drawbacks to working with them. Dantalion is no different. The main thing with him is due to venusian qualities in him, if you do suffer or deal with drawbacks, at least you’ll more than likely deal with them “peacefully” ( that doesn’t mean less drawbacks or potential sufferage on a working, it just means peacefully* ).

4 Likes

Thanks for this, it is greatly appreciated. I’ve worked with Dantalion a number of times (using both petitioning and pathworking methods) and have had some lovely successes but also a lot of nil results.

I am curious about your references to spending a lot of time in libraries. I am presuming that this is because of Dantalion is considered the “guardian of the forbidden library”.
I had always presumed this to be metaphoric, perhaps a reference to a concept like the Akashic records or similar, as opposed to a literal physical library.

When you spend all this time in libraries, does that assist your connection to Dantalion? and if so, is the basis for it the reference in my above paragraph?
I am mightily curious as I quite like Dantalion.

1 Like

Beautiful!!

And well you’ll be drawn to places of knowledge and learning by far if you want to take on his energy so a Library is just an example but most likely. But thing is, when I plan on working with goetic beings extensively, I tend to like to take on almost ALL of their characteristics and work with them almost through medium-ship. So since I took on his characteristics, I just so happened to spend a lot of times in libraries ( especially the “special collections section” in the minneapolis central library ).

But besides the characteristics, after my astral abilities were trained, Dantalion showed me that the REAL** librairy is accessible inside of you. Your subconscious has all the answers and knowledge it needs if you wanna tap into that realm so you’re right.

It’s not necessarily a physical library but* if you wanna take on his energy expect to be led to places of knowledge and information

2 Likes

mentions you because I forgot

1 Like