Testimony of a proud father and a lesson we should NOT overlook

Yesterday I was in my room doing some readings with my Thoth deck.

My daughter walked into the room and saw me reading and asked if I could do a reading on where our previous dog is.The dog was taken to the pound when I was arrested and when I got out it was too late to get her back.

I encouraged my daughter to try to do the reading herself.She said she didn’t know how but I told her she could as long as she took it seriously and focused.

She shuffled the cards as best she could with her tiny hands as I instructed her to just think about her question.

I told her to just draw one card since it was her first time.

The Queen of Wands came up.

She was scared by the image at first but I told her to just look at the picture and tell me what she saw.

She said she saw a woman with an animal by her side.

With excitement in her voice she shouted “Princess(that was our dog’s name) is with a nice woman who takes care of her!”

I explained to her that the wands represent passion so that meant the woman the dog is with is passionate about taking care of the dog.

I was so taken back by what my daughter accomplished and full of pride.

She’s right now as I’m typing this doing her own little readings lol.She just dropped a card while shuffling and after laying out her spread she said “I felt power in this card” and it was totally relevant to the question.

But the lesson I got from this experience that with spiritual endeavors having theind of a child is the most important thing.My daughter used nothing but her imagination when looking at the cards and came up with answers.

This also reflects something Michael told me duringy work with him when I asked him some questions about majick.

His response was,
“Majick is only in your imagination until it manifests”.

Sorry if I come across as the douche that shoves pictures of his kids in your face but goddamnit I’m Fuckin proud as hell!

MK

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:3821”]Sorry if I come across as the douche that shoves pictures of his kids in your face but goddamnit I’m Fuckin proud as hell!
MK[/quote]

There is never anything wrong with being proud of your kids. Never feel bad about it. Your kids will be so built up by your pride in them. They need that.

Impressive little’n. looks like she has a knack for it!

I have a daughter 3 and a son 10 months and cannot wait for me to teach them the ropes

I’ve never really pushed the issue of occultism/black majickon my daughter.If she has a question iI answer it to the best of my ability and tell her my beliefs but never forced it on her.

When I first really started my journey down the rabbit hole she was interested and even helped me call out to the Archangels in certain rituals.
She loved the idea of majick but she was still seeing my ex on a regular basis who’s mom goes to church and told her the Archangels were demons (lol) and said what I was doing was devil worship.
My daughter became interested in christianity which I never tried to keep her from her own beliefs but it caused a problem because she was upset with me for my “devil worship” and was concerned aboutme going to hell.

Thankfully my daughter and I have cur all ties with those people so now she’s questioning more about reality and what is really out there in the spirit world.

She’s working out her own beliefs and I only step in when she has questions.

My parents pushed christianity on me and it did no good because it felt like an obligation.

My daughter is becoming more and more interested in majick and will ask to do things like look in my skrying mirror or do readings.

The one down side to this is now when she gets upset with someone she asks me to curse them immediately lol.

I can’t count the times I’ve been asked to curse her teachers at school lol.

But my advice to any parents here is do what I did and don’t press the issue.Let the little one’s experience their own journey just like all of us have and no matter what their beliefs don’t hold it against them because it will drive them further from the truth.

MK

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:5, topic:3821”]The one down side to this is now when she gets upset with someone she asks me to curse them immediately lol.

I can’t count the times I’ve been asked to curse her teachers at school lol.

MK[/quote]

Haha, lovely :slight_smile:
Kids :wink:

Great story MK

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:3821”]Yesterday I was in my room doing some readings with my Thoth deck.

My daughter walked into the room and saw me reading and asked if I could do a reading on where our previous dog is.The dog was taken to the pound when I was arrested and when I got out it was too late to get her back.

I encouraged my daughter to try to do the reading herself.She said she didn’t know how but I told her she could as long as she took it seriously and focused.

She shuffled the cards as best she could with her tiny hands as I instructed her to just think about her question.

She was scared by the image at first but I told her to just look at the picture and tell me what she saw.

With excitement in her voice she shouted “Princess(that was our dog’s name) is with a nice woman who takes care of her!”

I explained to her that the wands represent passion so that meant the woman the dog is with is passionate about taking care of the dog.

She’s right now as I’m typing this doing her own little readings lol.She just dropped a card while shuffling and after laying out her spread she said “I felt power in this card” and it was totally relevant to the question.

But the lesson I got from this experience that with spiritual endeavors having theind of a child is the most important thing.My daughter used nothing but her imagination when looking at the cards and came up with answers.

This also reflects something Michael told me duringy work with him when I asked him some questions about majick.

His response was,

Sorry if I come across as the douche that shoves pictures of his kids in your face but goddamnit I’m Fuckin proud as hell!

MK[/quote]
Aw that is really nice you should be damm proud! it’s a good thing to share

Congratulations on everything! Please continue to do that. Better to teach your children to know their godhood rather than blindly follow what they tell them to.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:3821”]Yesterday I was in my room doing some readings with my Thoth deck.

His response was,

MK[/quote]

Hell yeah! Children are some of the best teachers, they get me jealous sometimes, lol.