Introduction + Testimonial with a request

Hello,
I am from India,
I would like to write a testimonial to Lucifer, belial, dantalion and marbas. All these demons are awesome, they can help you healing emotionally and protect you. I say, you can definitely feel lositive after praying to them. But remember, i feel lucifer and satan are different entities. Lucifer is charming and give you good emotions. Praying to satan can make you go in rage and make you more emotionally imbalanced, my personal experience only.
I need a help- I request someone in the group to give me a reading on my health.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

We don’t need “testimonials” about spirits, as we already have plenty. However, this forum has a rule that all new members must introduce themselves properly, so please tell us a bit about YOU and your magical interests and experience.

1 Like

Myself, Subin. Personal struggles in my life introduced me into satanism. It helped me to think differently. But later I realized that energies we get while medirating to satan and lucifer are different. Nowni am following lucifer and shiva.

1 Like

How long have you practiced magick?

Edit: I added to your title so people will know what this thread is.

1 Like

Why not perform your own ritual and ask for divination and a future forecast for your outlook on your health situation. I would recommend Marbas as the deity to direct your request and ritual towards. Marbas deals with health and healing and would be your go to spirit for that speciality.

1 Like

I am learning left hand path for almost 10 years. But started doing ritual very recently, like few months.

2 Likes

Thank you for answering, and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like