Temple in your house question

So I’ve recently become more and more intrigued about starting this new spiritual journey and have gotten four new tomes to start. Draconian Ritual Book, Qliphothic meditations, Qliphothic invocations n evocation, Rituals of pleasure. All by Asenath Mason if your wondering but anyways heres the main question. If I setup my temple in my house and practice daily will this effect my child? she is 7 months and i wouldn’t want anything to spook her, I wouldn’t be doing anything till she is asleep anyways but i just don’t want unexpected surprises that can affect her life at home. So that being said i’ve stop making progress do to this and just stop in place where i am at in my Draconian practice.
Would love to hear back on what everyone thinks!
Cheers :beers:

p.s. Also not trying to hide this from her specially while she grows up but also i believe everyone has there choice in the path they chose to walk instead of being forced into it.

Set up wards in your temple so the energies stay there and don’t roam about your house.

3 Likes

I wanna start off by saying good on you for seeking out the wellbeing of your child first, some people would just jump right in and the rest of the household be dammed, be it, adult or child.

I’ve always set ground rules and boundaries, asserting yourself as the head of your space no matter who you’re dealing with - while being respectful. There are lines that these entities know for a fact that they can’t cross with me, nor should they test me on the matter.

But as DarkestKnight said, Wards work wonders - W.W.W, my new acronym, claimed and stamped.

And if you wanna go the extra mile set them up in her room as well, to keep any negative energy away. Always banish, and cleanse when you’re done working.

Another tip for later down the line would be to create a servitor specifically for her, designed to protect her from any spiritual threats you may come across personally. ime, asserting yourself always works with highly intelligent entities, but lesser usually require a forceful hand, which you should never hesitate to display.

It all comes down to what you think is right, but a good base is Wards, and eventually, you’ll work your way up from there depending on your style and preferences.

Hope some of this helps or at least gives you an idea of where to start, best of luck.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight @Eia thank you so much! definitely helpful! Also @Eia when you say forcefull hand what do you refer to? Like say banishing spirits that cross the line?

1 Like

In my experiences very rarely is a ward or banishing not enough to keep an unwanted spirit away; however, there are cases where one may become reoccurring, aggressive, or just outright annoying.

The LBRP should always be enough in those cases - I typically do it once or twice a month for a general “Clean house.” so to speak, but in a scenario where a spirit becomes rather testy and begins to even hint at crossing boundaries I’ve set in place, then you should become more direct and aggressive towards that individual force - calling allied entities or simply demonstrating your own power in full.

Someone stated that in this thread: [ It’s also a good read for dismissing negative energy. ]

I personally agree with that in a way, as parasites are typically very skittish, but that doesn’t make them any less dangerous - especially to a child, so let that paternal instinct run wild and keep them in their place.

In short what I mean by a “Forceful hand,” is that you should never be afraid to get aggressive, and with anything attempting to harm or disrespect you or your space there’s no such thing as “Too far.”

It’s harder to explain aggression without sounding sadistic :joy:, but I’m certain you get the point. That thread I linked also has some good resources embedded, along with the BALG library in general, so just give everything a once over and I’m positive you’ll find a method or advice that suits you - there are also a lot of parents on here as well who can offer some good advice when it comes to taking care of your children, especially when dealing with demons and the like.

I hope that answer somewhat clears things up.

1 Like