Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

When will I meet my biological family?

1 Like

That’s really reassuring, I’ve had some decent ideas and a good bit of creativity recently so I’m hoping it all pays off, thanks!

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for an opportunity!

When will I be able to make my living fully from my new business?

1 Like

Welcome @Zmoan It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

When I will forget and stop having feelings for my ex ?

Thank you,
I’m still impressed with the accuracy of the last reading you gave me.

1 Like

@Zmoan remember to make your introduction please Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

3 of swords = 3 weeks from now

1 Like

6 of cups = 6 months from now

Justice: Justice, fairness, truth, cause and effect, law.
The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about fairness; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

1 Like

Thank you for the readings, two of these are a little too long for me so I’m going to affirm that it happens quicker. And I’m going to try to do more work on it, I really hope we can get out before 2 months, and I hope that the exposing and break up happens quicker too. I’ll keep you updated with everything. I do have another question when will me and my ex get back together?

1 Like

8 of wands = 8 days from now

1 Like

whoa, really? I’ll keep you updated because they are still with the other person who home wrecked and they aren’t polyamorous however, a friend did a spell of infidelity on them a while back with no specific target. the one person is a brat, and faker so it frustrates me how long they got away with stuff I still know that one of them is very unhappy so it could be very different Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank You,
Once again your reading is correct, I asked Lord Lucifer to bring me justice about my ex because I feel very wronged.

1 Like

When will GBH and I get back together? Thank you.

1 Like

Hey,

If you are still doing this, my question would be when is H coming back to talk to me? thank you

1 Like

When will me and my ex get back together?

1 Like

Queen of swords = 13 weeks from now

1 Like

Knight of swords = 12 weeks from now

5 of wands = 5 days from now

Thank you, MiKu!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like