Tell me your input

So, over the weekend at a bonfire, was taking some pictures and this showed up, mind you as well, no one was standing there or on the other side of the fire. Reflection of the fire, or full spirit? Just wanted to see your opinions, thanks!

6 Likes

That’s a spirit, my dude.

5 Likes

:rofl: omg the “Sprint” in the second picture made me laugh! Your phone is telling you to runaway!

1 Like

I didn’t recognize you because your name :joy:, but thanks man, I’m going to post reasoning for my hiatus later, nice to talk to you again!

2 Likes

Yeah there was a whole big thing and I killed off the name of Banjax entirely. Sorry about that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There’s two actually male and female. She is more in the smoke walking towards him.

3 Likes

I see not one but two spirits. Like angelb said there is the dark male figure and then there is the light blue female. She is wearing a short skirt and is talking a big step.

4 Likes

There’s actually a gravestone on the property from the 1800s from a “Margaret” but unknown as the male.

2 Likes

Oh that is interesting. But where did “Margaret” get that mini skirt though? Cause those were NOT in fashion in the 1800’s! Lolol. :thinking: :laughing:

2 Likes

Lmao, your guess is as good as mine, this was just super interesting to me, I’m really questionable over the male, he had to of manifested so much energy to come off as that strong, considering you can see details.

2 Likes

Yes he is very solid; there is ZERO transparency. He feels very strong, and almost a tad bit ominous the way he is just looking right at you.

Btw, this is a REALLY cool and VERY unique picture. You don’t capture spirit like this everyday! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No ritual here just enjoying beers! I was suprised as hell, like I said earlier I’ve been on hiatus, but this rekindled the diminishing flame and I couldn’t be more thankful for it.

4 Likes

Upon first glance…and then after studying the pic for a while, I see a figure watching on as a wolf and a sea creature (albeit frail & weak) fight. Whatever aspects in your mundane life those both represent, or whatever spirits those images may represet are clashing with each other while the figure observes the situation…

Either way, that’s one helluva sight :exploding_head::boom:

My interpretation :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like