Teleportation - aliens?

There’s a spirit or two that can show you how to dematerialize yourself and materialize yourself again wherever you want

1 Like

You teleported by using a spell you got from an app? I would love to hear more about this.

It wasn’t very far. Otherwise i really don’t remember the app it was years ago. I do know it was one of the free ones though. Otherwise i really don’t remember much i think you just visualized where you wanted to be and stepping though the distance in between you and where you wanted to be

I tried it after that and it never worked again though otherwise i probably would have saved it

Are those 2 bardonian spirits? I remember 2 or 3 beings from Franz Bardon’s book that can help with this

1 Like

Yeah. I believe its the practice of magical evocation

Which spirits?

Do you think there may be some that are able to stay indefinitely?

Ieiazel - The magician will learn many things from Ieiazel: for example, how to dematerialize objects at great distances and materialize them again.

Jabamiah - In addition, the magician will learn how to dematerialize and materialize his own person as well as other people and objects, and he will also learn how to acquire the ability to transfer objects over vast distances.

Pagalusta - instructs the magician how he can, either by himself or by the help of mediums, produce mediumistic phenomena.He also gives him precise instructions on how, by de-materialization and re-materialization, he can move objects over the greatest distances.

Maybe myself and someone else will get these abilities and have an avengers style fight :joy: :joy: :wink:

1 Like

I would have to disagree. My first awakening was triggered by a guide from the constellation of Arcturus. An 8ft, tall and ended being with an elongated skull, with pale blue skin and huge dark eyes. You’re looking at this from a very fear based human perspective nor was this ‘hypothesis’ contrived after World War II. I urge you to look into indigenous tribes from around the world. They all point to the same thing in terms of their origin and knowledge of the stars. The aboriginals of Australia, the Dogon tribes of Africa, the Native Americans, the Kanaka Maoli to name a few… it wasn’t just angels and demons who have interacted with the human race. So it stems thousands and thousands of years before WWII.

A lot of these races are technologically and spiritually advanced, among some civilisations, the ships they operate are actually living and conscious. Yes, these ‘aliens’ can operate as spirits do, phase in and out of dimensions and come into physical reality. But what I have been told by my guides is that they reside in a higher vibration, and it takes a lot of energy to come down here physically, it is easier for them to meet us half way, through meditation.

You cannot come at this with a logical nuts and bolts way of thinking, same with the occult, you have to be open with no expectations.

I would also have to disagree with the whole humans are weak thing. We are absolutely one of the strongest beings in the universe, and this is has been echoed by channelled information I’ve received over the years however, we have been exploited and misguided by the corrupt powers that be.

Most of my guides are of galactic origin.
If you have any questions I’ll try my best to answer them, with their help of course.

3 Likes

Your wrong in that you state we cant come at this from a logical way of thinking. The problem in occultism with not having a nuts and bolt logic mindset is that one is open to being deceived.
Did u ever stop and think the being claiming to hail from Arcturus was a celestial entity whom could be summoned by utilizing that constellation as a sigil? Such would not be the same as a flesh and blood alien.

We being more technologically advanced, are infantile as a species in how we interpret what our ancestors experienced. The snake brothers from the stars, may be selling the human race a pitch as a means of saying “fuck off, don’t try to look for us, we dont want to be found” …

I am not telling any of u to beleive me…Don’t!!

But I give u all a fair warning about rabbitholes that lead to nothing in the end. The subculture (predominantly American) of ET and Disclosure seem to be governed by personality cultists who share claims of many who came before them. Their careers all end the same, and they lead ppl into wasting an extraordinary amount of time and money…of course the same occurs in the occult.

How do u think a species, modern homo sapien sapiens which only became the advanced form we have today 200,00 years ago, and was undergoing what was a shift in bicameralism would interpret the world?..Seriously, the two hemispheres of the human brain were not in commnication as they are in us today. If someone heard their own thoughts, these thoughts were pitched by an external god…

I bring up the bicameralism as a means of illustrating why we must put things in a nuts and bolts logical context. Your style of practice and mine are as different as night and day if I were to make an assumption on your stance on rationality. You wanna believe, enjoy, but a fantasy is a fantasy, and the human race was NEVER good at discerning what the non-humans tell it…In fact many humans are quite gullible. None of this is a critique of yourself. I will hear what an entity says, and take what they say as a claim.

ALL CLAIMS must be tested, gauged, weighed and placed into context. If a demon tells me the world is flat, I will almost certainly not be contacting that thing again, because I know its not.

The alien idea was fun, but every contact convinced me more, that they weren’t fucking aliens at all, but something other, perhaps something we have no classification for. That’s my personal gnosis, evolution. Your guides are from other star systems? Cool. Do I believe they are what you believe them to be? Hell no! Do I have reasons for my biases? I do.

There is not an ounce of rationale or reason for something from another planet, lightyears away to reach out and even guide another species lightyears …probably thousands if not more, away…

The idea we are alone in the cosmos is terrifying …to some more terrifying than Star Spawned horrors of Lovecraft…

3 Likes

I agree with this, as a race (normally I don’t generalize) some of us are insanely gullible, and when dealing with physical ETs same to spiritual ETs there needs to be a large level of tests and rational thought, the occult now a days has become more fantasy than any real mental work.

1 Like

With merkaba it could be possible to become similar to what people think of as an alien.
A being who can become physical in different densities.
Merkaba is the divine vehicle. When activating merkaba, you also activate light body as a by product. Body turns to light. With your theory of us being alone in the cosmos, then it would be true that humans have an extremely powerful potential. If they work hard they may be able to travel the spirit world in physical body and able to come back at will.

Here is esoteric and physical science behind it

I am somewhat familiar with Mr. Gray and his activities. I start with the premise that everyone has a place on the food chain, including Mr. Gray. It seems to me that is a very stark reality. I have been on survival missions in the deep Amazon where we (Special Op’s) were not intrinsically at the top of the food chain. Our weapons and technology separated us from being prey outright to some of the indigenous flora and fauna. So everyone is on the food chain that is not as important as remembering where you are on the food chain. Forgetting where you are on the food chain is bad for your health. It’s a mistake you don’t want to make. So since there is a food chain and humans are not at the top of the food chain one can extrapolate the motives of various non human organic/ inorganic entities for fucken with them. The annuls of the earliest literature would suggest that humans are slaves; Or better yet humans have been described as “long pig” in some of the ancient Sumerian literature. I read that back in the day it was common for humans to be sacrificed and eaten by Neflim and their ilk. The other thing I came across in my research was this Russian guy Gurgeijureef (spelling) alluded to mind parasites and the moon being a stronghold for such entities. He suggested that humans are a source of sustenance for such creatures. The gnostic’s have alluded to certain archon’s as being psychic vampires in their writings. While on an operation with the Luciferian Liberation Front we attended a church meeting at a Pentacostal church dressed like men in black (MIB’s). Scared the shit out of some of them crackers LMFAO!! So they were getting ready for the Holy Ghost to come and then they start speaking in tongues and interpreting and prophesying. Well of course Rev. Lou Siffer and I were not feeling that spirit, but what we saw was a wave and some astral nasties that swept over the whole congregation of the church and those vessels on that particular circuit start speaking in tongues and so forth. I have seen that before in different churches but the first time I saw it scared the bejesus out of me!!! The faces that I saw floating in the air above the pulpit and baptismal pool were so alien. I could not have imagined something like that in my worst fucking nightmares. The Bible itself tells you that these entities are real and they will feed off of the suffering of humans. I researched it and found that scripture does not make much of a delineation between the angelic or demonic in terms of their efficacy. If you read in between the lines the only difference is one of semantics. My research would suggest the there is a demiurge who likes to play both ends against the middle. That’s the muthafucka and I mean muthafucka who is feeding off negro’s and assorted others. The grays reptilians Nordic’s lyrans all of those bastards are on the food chain too so they ain’t shit either. Granted they can do some impressive tricks like float muthaf----kas through walls and sh-t but they still on the god damn food chain. So the reality as opposed to mental constructs is to remember where you are on the food chain and make sure you can feed yourself. Cuz no one gives a fuck about you me or anybody else, unless they can feed off of you.

2 Likes

In a sense the merkaba is an attempt to create an egg, a vehicle of consciousness we humans would call ufos…although some ufos are shadows of things we cant comprehend from a higher dimension. There’s groovy Ted Talks by mathematicians about what to expect on higher dimensions. The merkaba seems like a more recent development conjured by New Age thought. So I have skepticism on it. Aliestar Crowley’s Lam and the IoT’s Cult of Lam have excercises of how to create a vehicle for "soul travel( I exceptionally hate the term…it assumes 1- we have souls which i know nothing about, and 2, that it leaves the body and travels…who the fuck am i to redefine terms? A skeptic) " or what I will call an OBE.

Gurdijieff was DEFINITELY onto something. I can’t help but think the parasites feast off of human thought and belief. One can beleive in something and give their power away based on what it is. Some of these parasites are MAN MADE, and magickians can create them in the form of paradigms that gather attention of others and suck their energy and focus (hence the rabbithole spiel) …I am aware, even the demons, djinn I work with are feeding from me. The question is, do i wish for the momentary energy exchange to move something greater in this world? I can’t even fathom how such an exchange and feast will impact me in the long run, hence I have the entities show me or ask them to instruct me as to HOW to create a spell that does what I seek from them…

The idea being we pay a price for the training wheels…and that we’ve not much time to grow independent and become spiritual adults or our race will keep cyclically destroying it’s self, and environment until we are extinct…

The grey are useful for intel and facilitating OBE’s
The reptilian are inner earth. The snake looking ones are kinda a cover for a race of softer more human looking green ppl who wont pay u any mind, even if u projected out of body, as if humans be not worth the time.
The elves are related to the grey.
There are small black being similar to brownies of myth, very small with circular round heads and large human looking eyes…i think they are related to the Earth but serve under the Elf like ppl in some way.
Greys serve the serpent ppl
The Nordics behave like assholes to me in dream, and I push thier aggression back towards them. The males seem territorial to humans around their women, and their kids look like adult humans…Only seen them in dreams…so this is probably inaccurate.
Blues- They are sky blue human shapes that emit an almost blinding light. Test reality if u encounter it by first seeing if the rest of the room is illuminated by the light it gives off…if it doesn’t light up the room, be skeptical as fuck…They instruct on manners of string theory,space, physics, and communicate by projecting into ur mind thoughts…because what the hell could an 8 year old use strings and space for???(seems really odd stating it in this light)…u get physically ill after the encounter (throat infection, fever)…even if it doesn’t touch u physically.
Cat mixed with grey? They are very tall, like 8 ft, look like greys but have the nose of a cat and pointed ears on their heads…Saw one ina dream, and had a horrific painful experience I would cast on someone using a hex in which everything grey ice-cold, black and I was being compressed into the tiniest space possible. After which I saw faces, a grey, a insect and a cat like grey like entity…Never suffered that much pain while fully awake in my life…imagine being frozen and tossed in a trash compactor…

How do I KNOW, that these weren’t all projections of something using an alien paradigm. How do i know i wasn’t selected for an agency to test radionics on (which is bloody unlikely, but amusing) ? How do we know all of these things aren’t holographs, and there exist a technology which can make projections solid?
I doubt and I have to doubt and be skeptical of even my own experiences, look back and laugh at the absurdity of it…because if I don’t , I would be a fool. A godslave being thrown about by what may be hallucinations or hallucinatory experiences. Hypnosis does play into all of this.

The human is a projector, much like a holographic device. I take these things as having really occured, I empower those things…and my power aint for sale…Why would entities of an occult nature be different? BEcause I am giving them some of my power to achieve a goal…The other terrestrial races, and astral things don’t have that quality. A demon is sort of like a mechanical interface in which we are the battery. But it does something useful…

The humanoid races, and things which i suspect are astral parasites, others eggregores don’t give u shit for ur time but a confusing rabbithole…Invest nothing into it…I established contact because i needed to see if it could be done.

All of the alien things so far, with individual exceptions serve a form of archon, but the thing they serve is still child-like…very child like in inentions depsite surpassing humans in intelligence. It’s sort of a trickster, and the ppl it creates are always foo in some way. The beings it projects which we think of as alien maybe a result of it copying data from real Earth races. It delights in trickery , mischief, making fools of experiencers and ufologists alike, and seems to create a closed pattern which repeats in the lives of every contactee.

What I do not know is whether it can copy and project entities we work with. Or wehther what we deal with are in fact vampiric thoughtforms of dead individuals of super powerful races that came before us. I dunno the answer.

Only once did I ever have a dream of Crowley. 2 elves are standing on a cliff. One points to Crowley who is meditating. He gives off an almost crystalline looking blue structure with rounded edges. I am invited to join him (he’s used as a symbol here, i think) . I meditate, and a large spiked black crystaline structure is emitted from me. It felt very dark. I return to the ledge, and the elves morph into goblins, and then morph into tall skinny greys. They say nothing audible, but project a sense “you too will evolve through these forms to reach this point someday”…Needless to say I can now ignore the dream because at the time I was in a drug fueled spiral downward…

2 Likes

Perhaps at the end of the day it comes down to ones own experiences and it has shaped them. From a young age mine has always been galactic, and it’s something I’ve known in the core of my being to be true for me. I was wrong to project my own experiences onto you. Perhaps the answer to how do we know, is in our intuition. We can over analyse and often we overlook our own internal compass. Maybe they’re real, maybe they aren’t, but for me they are. I have a friend who is an extremely gifted medium, and when I mention aliens, elves, spirit guides to her she laughs and says it’s non sense and they don’t exist, she mainly deals with human spirits and dead relatives, where as on the side of the coin I have another extremely gifted friend who sees it all, angels, demons, ufos, pixies, greys, reptilians… I think ultimately it comes down to belief systems, there’s no right or wrong, just ones own experience.

Regarding teleportation, info from a guide, he said that every location has a math formula. So for example, the space where my computer chair is has its own unique formula, as does my toilet and my kitchen. When a UFO wants to appear at a specific location, they dial into the formula of that location, which causes the ship to materialise there, so the ship becomes the formula of the location. Sorry if I sound confusing. The human body is also capable of this he said, you need to raise the frequency of the mind and body. Wasn’t able to get anything else but hope this helps.

3 Likes