Telepathy, why? + Introduction

Hello there!
I’m new and this is my first post.
I came across this forum, while searching about a topic on Lucifer. I feel that he’s calling me, but I’m not 100% sure that it’s him. I’ve never worked with spirits/angels before. (I was more into tarot readings and meditations)
I always have had telepathy with people and it used to get stronger during the full moon days. But the last days, my telepathy is insane. I think about people, out of the blue and then they somehow interfere with me. (either reaching out or bumping into them, etc)
Do you think that it has to do with Lucifer?
Thank you in advance!

Welcome @Lux_within It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about you and any experience in magick you may have.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Hello :blush:

Well, I’m from Greece and I would like to be called Iria (it’s more like my Magick name, not my real one).

I would say that until this day, Ive been practicing with some spells, manifestations, tarot etc. I’ve always felt like I came in this world to help people connect with their souls. But I kept this at “light” levels. My invocations was always to Universe, not to a deity.

I completely feel more drawn into the Magick, I’m ready to take it to a higher level. I’m so thirsty for knowledge and to find the truth about this world. I’m feeling an inner calling and I’m so happy that I’ve found this forum! I have so many things to experience and discover!!

Enochian magick, clicks to me quite a lot! I’m willing to learn more about angels and how to corporate with them.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You didn’t quite answer my questions lol

What kind of “spells?” How long, exactly, have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Oh, sorry! :grimacing:

I use spells for banishing negative energy as well as spells for good luck. I mostly use moonwater for my spells and candles :relaxed: it’s been almost 2 years since Ive started my spell thing.

I wouldn’t say that I follow a particular path or tradition, I’m pretty open to anything. I believe that Magick is universal and the truth is hidden almost in every tradition we heard of.
I don’t intend to harm any form of life in this planet though or violate the rules of someone’s free will.
Free will, independency and justice I would say that are the traits that define my soul and my personality.

2 Likes

Hello again,

Now that I have introduced myself, can anyone answer my question?

I found his enn and chanted it the last 2 days. I feel empowered somehow, I feel that I’m changing. I also woke up at 3:33 AM last night, out of the blue.

Wherever I think of him, I get chills. I think it’s a calling for communication, but I have never done an invocation before.

Lucifer’s enn? It is said by some, that if you feel drawn to an entity, it’s because it’s already calling out to you.

Since the enn is working I don’t think you need to invoke, but I would say it’s good to practice magick in as many different ways as you can for the personal development and learning that brings.

Enns are from the religion called Demonolatry, so if this is your thing I recommend getting a gook on that and learning more about how they use enns. Note: most entities don’t have enns, only a few daemons from Demonolatry, but you can make your own.

We have some free tutorials to get you started, and the first thing to work on would be your energy and senses.
This work is lifelong but it’s just so frustrating to invoke and feel like they’re talking, and not quite get the message.

Thank you so much for replying.

I want to learn so much stuff, that I don’t know where to begin with, haha.

I would love to have a conversation with Lucifer. And of course, Magick is a way of living. I feel the inner call for it, i always felt this way and I can’t resist.

So, for a first meeting, what you should recommend? I read here that a petition is a good way to start with.