Telepathy help?

Anyone have any tips for making busybody telepaths leave you alone? There’s a bookstore that I like (super cheap books! 1$ books!! It’s amazing) but the owner is vaguely psychic and is sooooo over the top with it, it makes me not wanna go in there. He will pick up random thoughts and then ask in a very pointed way about them. Like I was thinking about a town I had worked in, and he (clearly VERY proud of himself for this one) decided to ask me “if I live in (name of town I was thinking about)”. Or like he’ll come up and “casually” mention something random he hears and wait for a reaction. The bookstore doesn’t get many customers (gee, I wonder why? Lmao) so it’s not like I can go in there and not interact with him. Tips for keeping nosy telepaths out of your head?

Straight up playing ignorant and being like “oh I have no idea what you’re talking about” has not worked on this dude lol, I’ve tried that. I just wanna peruse the shop’s wares without having to worry about him snooping.

And no there was nothing on my person that would “clue him in” or whatever. Dude is reading minds. He’s clearly not great at it since it seems like he will go off of a word or two, but it’s annoying me.

2 Likes

Put a block on your mind to keep him out of your head a block is a type of barrier to sheild ppl away from you not easy to do alone but any entity can help with it

3 Likes

Maybe not the best advice, but maybe if you let him see some more disturbing thoughts, he’ll realize he shouldn’t be snooping in your head?

8 Likes

You could try to think in random unconnected and nonsensical streams of thought to throw them off the scent or confuse him like this:
“That bicycle was made of popcorn squishy like a brick floating on water and tasted pink” … etc.

But think these silly thoughts in the same way other thoughts have a real meaning to you, as if they needed attention.

2 Likes

Ask Lucifer popped into my head for no udea why

A surefire way to make him not get anything important is to start doing simple math in your head. Kinda run those thoughts as background program.

1 Like

I’m thinking next time, just visualize a huge intimidating looking demon. :smiling_imp: His reaction will tell you if it’s something he’s comfortable with. Most ppl would avoid trying to read you again. :grinning:

1 Like

Why do I find this so hilarious, I’m dying :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hahah, thanks. As a system with a lot of freaky stuff going on in our head, we’ve had a few encounters with freaking telepaths out that way. :wink: Tends to startle people when they don’t find only one person’s thoughts…

2 Likes

@BunchOfMagicians totally agree. I definitely wouldn’t mess with your head :love_you_gesture:t5::joy: but that is a power all in itself. A great defense mechanism indeed :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

1 Like

Is there a way to develop your telepathy skills? I’ve heard thoughts before of people I’m close to or interacting with. But I’d like to know how to control it. I have principles that I abide by. So knowing how to turn it on and off at Will is important to me

As a matter of fact I’ll just create a topic on it.

2 Likes

This is probably the most irritating power that most people annoyingly use on others. The good thing is these kind of people are psychic but not really. They can initially only pick up surface thoughts at most to shock or scare you. But fortunately once you can block their telepathy they pretty much run for the hills.
You need to create a barrier around your mind to which all evil creatures and thoughts will be powerless forcing those things of others to return to their senders. Do the same for the realms in which you dream in as well. Be glad that this person doesn’t live near you because they would have sunk their psychic claws deep into your psyche.
I had an immigrant roommate from Haiti years ago who could do this and i would say that they had pretty much mastered it and he would laugh out loud everytime i would have a thought of blocking their telepathy or their vampyrism.
I mean this guy was 30 years older than me and was literally having a party invading my dreams, sending me enemies, using vampyrism to steal my orgasms it was fuckn insane!
After about 3 months of this psychic terrorism i decided to fight back by playing possum and not practicing magic in the house at all just to study how he did everything and i did.
When i put up efficient barriers around my mind and dreams and learmed what psychic beings taught him this as well how he traveled through anothers dreams and visions he took an impromptu trip back to Haiti and came back all “juiced up” and even then he couldn’t breach my barrier.
Look at these times as a time to truly elevate your practice to master something new. It may suck during the process but you’ll be more powerful for it after all is said and done.

3 Likes

Thanks y’all
I’m gonna try the “think disturbing things” tactic the next time I go in :joy_cat: but also am going to work on being more guarded mentally

Also can I just add THANK YOU guys for believing me and not just telling me it’s coincidence. It’s such a relief to not feel like I’m nuts.

3 Likes

No problem. I had to learn the hard way that is is an entire underground world of the occult that will never be put down in print. I stupidly thought a high intellect was required to master psychic power…nope not at all.
Most of the ferocious enemies you will have throughout your life will be miserable, devoid of any happiness and dumb as a brick living only to destroy others anywhere and everywhere that they go, sad but true. True magicians aren’t petty like that we’re too busy trying to learn new rituals and spells for manifestation and mystical purposes. We literally don’t have time in the day for that type of foolishness, frfr.

2 Likes

I’m an ameture, but as Raiden once said “belief in yourself is all you need” no matter how deterruing the force is, do not falter, it is your mind, your room, your realm and make them play by your rules. Shrink them, interpret them into the essence of something you do not fear, then crush them and send them out the door. It’s annoying to have to do it over and over again with a persistent person but it does teach you some things…

1 Like

OMG how true this is… could you imagine what would happen if anyone ever did put pen to paper and publish the truth about this hidden reality? Fuck I’m pretty sure the world would end.