Telepathy and communications on higher planes

Your thoughts and experiences on telepathic communications?

Are we able to communicate without using the standard physical means of communication such as talking or writing, but still have verifiable telepathic conversations?

In my experiences with astral travel I have contacted friends, and family members strictly through entering their dreams. I have helped some of them leave their physical bodies and join me on the astral plane. I’ve later held verifiable conversations with those friends or family members who can recount the experiences in vivid detail. I’ve also spoken with the newly deceased, even heard their voice physically calling out to me.
So for me the impossibility factor has been removed. All is left is discovering the me means to master the phenomenon.

I’ve also experienced the phenomenon of “thinking about someone randomly” and they immediately call or text. It’s like a beacon telling me who’s about to call. Obviously we can create strong connections with people, I"m assuming this is through the mental plane. I would propose that omniscience would be knowing everyone’s and anyone’s mind at will, in an instant, as a facet of being attached to the ultimate conscience mind. So my curiosity is how can we skip the astral meeting and go straight to telepathic communication through the mental plane?

Through the practice of evocation I know I’ve held real conversations with entities outside of myself and outside of the physical relm. I’ve spoken with Angels, Spirits, and Elementals so far and each has had a unique voice that is different than my own. This is telepathic communication for sure, but hardly verifiable through cold hard facts. However, if telepathic communication was established by two people in a verifiable and reproducable way, we would then have evidence of a new science and could further progress from humans to super-human or god-like creatures. We would revolutionize conversation, faster than cell phones and facebook, even as fast as light! We could communicate directly with anyone, anytime anywhere and be able to verify the results! It’s like learning a new language or skill right?

Could we set up a laboritory between people here and try and create real results?

1 Like

Hi ZachD555,

Those are some amazing telepathic experiences you have had. That to me instinctively feels like the way of the future for communication from my point of view. I often wonder how much more efficient life could be with this mode of communication. Lightning fast, no need to talk and obscure meaning through body language, bullshit and mind games, but direct, honest communication.

Ever since reading and practicing Yogi Ramacharaka’s ‘Raja Yoga’ some years back it became obvious to me that it was and is possible and happening all the time. And that we are also at some point on the scale being somewhat affected by the thought dynamics of particular towns, cities, neighborhoods and groups of people we associate and come into contact with.

To recount my own experiences, while not quite as diverse as yours, when someone I know is either talking about me or thinking about me in a certain way I tend to get a sudden, strong mental visual image of that person and a look upon their face in my minds eye which is expressing a certain emotion and particular attitude towards either myself or something I have done or said. It tends to last anywhere up to 30 seconds. If it tends to be of a hostile nature, I will also get a bad feeling in my solar plexus region. I am fairly proficient at tracing these impressions back when they occur by keeping track of the time of the vision/feeling’s occurrence and finding out a day or so later through someone else in the real world that they were saying something about me or were in a location with someone where it was more than likely to have happened. I’ve learned to trust my instincts on this one and tend to be right a large percentage of the time.

The phenomenon you mentioned about the call or text is a great example and I think it is happening more often than people would admit. One thing I have noticed is the stronger the connection with someone the more often it happens. How often do you work in the same area as someone, and you share a thought with them and they tell you in amazement that they were just thinking about that same thing? To me it is normal, to others it is quite startling.

I can’t wait to see where this thread goes. Great topic!

@ ZACKD & VIRDON DJINN: I love your discussion, and your personal examples of the phenomenon of telepathic communication. My personal belief is that telepathy is not only possible, but ordinary, inherent and natural. At present I think our real challenge lies in the tendency to view & expect telepathy to be similar to verbal communication…

I would contend that telepathy, by its very substance is not inherently words forming sentences is sequence, but rather more a mode of “blocks of knowledge or information” being sent & received … perhaps more akin to vivid intuition than speech. Thoughts? :wink: Z

[quote=“Zoe, post:3, topic:196”]@ ZACKD & VIRDON DJINN: I love your discussion, and your personal examples of the phenomenon of telepathic communication. My personal belief is that telepathy is not only possible, but ordinary, inherent and natural. At present I think our real challenge lies in the tendency to view & expect telepathy to be similar to verbal communication…

I would contend that telepathy, by its very substance is not inherently words forming sentences is sequence, but rather more a mode of “blocks of knowledge or information” being sent & received … perhaps more akin to vivid intuition than speech. Thoughts? :wink: Z[/quote] That’s exactly the way I see telepathy working and have experienced it that way myself. My theory for this is because each persons neural pathways are connected differently as our brains develop and so when we receive outside information directly from someone else it is filtered through our brain in a way that we can translate easily to convey the same thought.

@Zoe and Kitari: Thankyou for sharing your thoughts. Very interesting indeed.

I think the term “Vivid Intuition” as Zoe put it, sums it up really well. If anyone has ever read any Neo-Tech stuff, it’s what those objectivist authors might describe as puzzle pictures, a different mode of thinking, along the lines of psychedelic experiences, yet without the actual substances. Not actually thought per se but pictures in the mind that connect segments of knowledge and information together so understanding is achieved.

If I may share another experience: Over a decade or more ago when practicing psy-vampirism, telepathic occurrences like this were happening all the time. For instance, I had a book that my ex-girlfriend had read and I was now in possession of. I made sympathetic contact with her through the book and drained the lifeforce from her over a couple of sessions. I hadn’t seen her in two years but the week after doing these sessions, she rang me out of the blue, tracked down my number via my parents and asked me how I was. She told me that she had been dreaming about me very vividly and felt compelled to call to see how I was. Nevertheless, I stopped the draining sessions and we caught up a few times and made amends.

The interesting thing is, during my practices I learned to be completely in the present moment mentally, to create the link. She had touched the book to read it in the present moment, ‘then’, so mentally using this ‘trick’ or reality of the eternal moment, the connection was made to a very strong degree, causing such an intense telepathic happening to take place. Possibly a suspending mentally of the flow of time makes the phenomenon stronger?

@Virdon Djinn: Makes perffect sense to me - I recall a Teacher saying, “Whether you’re thinking about the past, the present or the future, you’re doing it NOW.” So, perhaps intensely focused thinking about a past event simply 'dissolves the sense of past - an actual reliving, re-feeling of that event that kind of brings it forward & you link up with the energetics of it in present time … Is this what you mean? :wink: Z

Exactly, Zoe. I think it’s a very deep truth to realize there is only an illusion of time, that it’s not an actuality, but just a tool of measurement for the cycles of the earth, planets, etc.

There are many new age or spiritual teachers presenting this concept to the masses in the past decade or two via books such as Eckhart Tolle’s ‘The Power of Now’ as just one example.

Yes, Zoe, the reliving of the event and it’s energetics is one way to look at it and do it, but I don’t think it is entirely necessary for it to work. Just the simple practice of tapping into the moment via any number of cues or practices and knowing that when someone else for instance ‘touched the book’ it was also in the moment, then trying to mentally realize there is only the one eternal present moment, seems to be enough to create the link.

A friend of mine was recently telling me about his practice of NLP and his method for changing traumatic or painful memories so they don’t get triggered and stop him from achieving his goals. He enters the moment, relives the experience as vividly as possible, with all his emotion and mental faculties/ physiology but then mentally scrambles the memory by changing it here or there via manipulating the colors, reactions, emotions, thoughts, etc.

He said once he did this, even only once, he can never experience the painful memory in the same way again. He turned it from a negative into a positive. He has the ‘model’ of who he wants to be in life and changes anything from the past that gets in the way of him achieving that ‘model’.

Makes me think that much can be achieved by working in the moment.

1 Like