Telepathetic communication while calling spirit and thoughts on it

So first of all let me tell you that I have already purchased Divination and Evocation course’s and I am currently finishing divination course. The thing is that I called for the first time (about 5-6 months ago) Eshtalisatu Spirit of Alchemy and I got an imidiate response in my head after I opened his sigil at least thats what I thought. Let me post some of the q/a that “I had”.

1)What is alchemy?

A:Alchemy is everything! The process of construct and deconstruct, with Alchemy you can turn one thing into another! Its Creation!

2)Ho do I Begin (Learning)
Child you’ve been foolish, power transcends the being…
Humans can provide ideas,stereotypes(theories), but
cannot help you evolve. They oppose each other rather
than try to help themselves.Alchemy is a double-edged
sword.Skill is needed.Though you work mentally hard
your efforts are fruitless…Patience boy, with time
experience comes…We shall speak again…
(and he told me some stuff at unknown language)

Anyway I had later Called Sastan and the same thing happened He speak to me with the same way but he was strict and he did not chat with me like Eshtalistu. Later on when I used engraving of the Universal Circle in the floor on my own blood he came almost instantly and this time he spoke to me we had a conversation and asked him to help me and he agreed we made a pact too. I ased questions about receiving power from him or help me but he said no I will help you achieve your goals through your own effort.

Well i foundout that summer random spirit nd entity names came up my mind the last was Malphas. Sorry for my long post but I want your opinion’s on my matter cause Iam starting to feel (I havent practiced 3 months) that my mind is trickng me although I know what I experienced I havent felt them any of them near me during the channeling sessions.

Also lattely (2 years) :stuck_out_tongue: Azazels name pop up in my thoughts for no reason any ideas? I really feel drawn to him but I am embarrased to try and call him I dont want to show dissrespect to him my senses are not activating even during meditation nothing at all so thats why I havent made contact.

iam sorry again for the long post any ideas/oppinions will be greatly appreciated :smiley:

Your senses are opening. It’s normal.

Just now I was on my bathroom to wash my hands and suddenly i felt actually I saw an air current flow before me could this be the astral flow?
And the room was constantly shifting and changing not much but it was enough for me to see that it was turning left and right! I tried to stop it with my mind just trying to get distracted but nothing changed! Thanks for your comment Euoi it make’s me feel better :smiley:

What you are experiencing is normal.

It may be worth your time to evoke Azazel if his name keeps popping into your head. I had a similar experience with Paimon (who some people think is Azazel) where his name kept coming to mind when I was alone (and for no apparent reason). I had not evoked him prior to this and had not desired to evoke him, but the longer I ignored it the more often the name popped up. Finally, I just evoked him out of curiosity and I got a wealth of information I had been looking for and hadn’t even realized I needed.

The subconscious has a way of knowing who we need to speak to.

[quote=“Lexeldor, post:4, topic:4352”]What you are experiencing is normal.

It may be worth your time to evoke Azazel if his name keeps popping into your head. I had a similar experience with Paimon (who some people think is Azazel) where his name kept coming to mind when I was alone (and for no apparent reason). I had not evoked him prior to this and had not desired to evoke him, but the longer I ignored it the more often the name popped up. Finally, I just evoked him out of curiosity and I got a wealth of information I had been looking for and hadn’t even realized I needed.

The subconscious has a way of knowing who we need to speak to.[/quote]

Hmm, why would some people think Paimon and Azazel being the same demon? i have heard of this before, so i must ask…

I’m honestly not sure. I’ve never evoked Azazel, but I’ve evoked Paimon, so I don’t know if they are the same entity or not. I know a number of occultists who say they are (which is why I mentioned it), but I haven’t experienced that one way or the other.

They are both teachers and very powerful, that much is true. It is possible they are different entities but are very similar and that has caused confusion. That said, there are a number of entities that go by many names (or exist across pantheons as different gods) so they very well could be the same entity.