Telekinesis progress

This is just a show of my progress in TK I know many people don’t think this is possible I don’t care about that I didn’t make this video to prove TK I made it for those that already believe and need to see it to better believe in themselves. Cheers!

13 Likes

whats more impressive is that you can balance a coin…assuming coins are the same shape there that is.

Our coins are a little easier to balance especially nickels and pennies they have good solid edges, but having a steady hand is still a must.

May i ask you for how Long have you been practicing and also do you practice daily, if so how much time a day? thanks!

1 Like

I started practicing TK TK some time after I joined the balg forum, I had attempted from time to time before that but never had the level of belief to trigger it. I practice several days a week when I can.

1 Like

Well I’m convinced, and impressed! Now what I’d most like to know is HOW you practice TK, what do you do to practice something like TK?

For real, dude - congratulations! I hope you take it further than anyone thinks possible!

I will write up some sort of tutorial or something I would love to see others achieve success as well.

[quote=“iratecaller”][quote=“Khayyin, post:6, topic:9034”]Well I’m convinced, and impressed! Now what I’d most like to know is HOW you practice TK, what do you do to practice something like TK?

For real, dude - congratulations! I hope you take it further than anyone thinks possible![/quote]

Indeed. Would love some pointers. Sometimes it feels like I have a ‘handle’ on a remote object, but it consistently fails to display macro level movement. Microscopic motion and a bit of molecular level heat dissipation aren’t exactly impressive.

I would love some tips too![/quote]
The first tip is don’t try too hard it almost seems to me like the harder you try the less it works it’s one of those counter intuitive things. Also you have to have unwavering faith in that you can indeed do it.

1 Like

Sounds pretty standard so far… ;D

1 Like

Not everyone who watched the video is on balg and I want to be able to answer your question on YouTube so I don’t have to go around to different forms and answer the same question several times. I don’t mean to be a dick about it I just don’t want to have to repeat myself a bunch of times. Cheers!

I’m not really sure what you’re being a dick about… If you’re just saying that you’ll provide answers on YouTube then don’t sweat it, that’s completely understandable :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK so I sent out the secret tutorial for all who seemed interested but I guess it didn’t show up in the inboxes. I didn’t want to put myself out there that much because I’m not trying to be the next EA Koetting or Asenth Mason I am more interested in pursuing my film career. I made this short video just for those interested so I left it out of the search on YouTube but the link is here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IkcmJ_hHB4
If you guys have questions just ask them there on YouTube only people who have the link can view it it’s not searchable so it can give you guys a little bit of privacy to ask questions. I would like to see you guys doing some of this for yourself and making your own demo vids to share.

5 Likes

Very impressed here Adam, excellent work. I should really get back to doing some tk myself

1 Like

Dr. Adam Thoth, our resident Jedi. Bravo! Very inspiring.

1 Like

You certainly should, I recently did a little experiment involving testing telekinesis to blood alcohol level and at two shots you still function but after that as your blood alcohol level goes up your TK goes down and at about the point where you shouldn’t drive or operate machinery is about the point when you lose most function. So that’s something to think about if you plan on using it to entertain at parties. Do your parlor tricks before you get smashed otherwise you get all cocky and go to do TK and end up looking like a fool Lol!

2 Likes

Probably more like a sith UNLIMITED POWER! Lol :wink:

That is so awesome!! Love it!

1 Like

I would like to see you do this as well, I’m going to make another video that might explain things more and help you achieve this.

I would like to see you do this as well, I’m going to make another video that might explain things more and help you achieve this.[/quote]
Cool, I cant wait! Id love to do it!

1 Like

I would like to see you do this as well, I’m going to make another video that might explain things more and help you achieve this.[/quote]
Cool, I cant wait! Id love to do it![/quote]
OK I will try to come up with something that can get you guys doing TK within a month or so if not sooner.