Teas to help your abilities

Some would help to get more in touch with certain elements, planets etc. and related entities. For example: cloves for Mercury, nutmeg for Jupiter (and, actually, each one shares affinity with the other planet too)

2 Likes

fapa79 the two dream herbs I mention transcends magickal associations that are subject to debate and are so potent they work like pharmacological drugs. A person can believe that magick, occult, spirituality, and witchcraft is all bovine excrement but if they imbibe either Calea zacatechichi aka Mexican Dream Herb or Silene capensis or South African Dream root they will still work and those persons will experience vivid lucid dreams. Those are the kind of herbs that are documented to work consistently regardless an individual belief system or even lack of belief system e.g. still work even if that person is an atheist.

2 Likes

Wow you all are amazing lol guess I’ll put all of those on my shopping list lol but seriously thanks that is way more then I thought it would be any others? And what effect do they have I tend to dream lucid nightmares so I’ve been looking for drinks to help make them more calm and still you know

1 Like

bunny4cam Iboga hat ibogain is made from is another root well actually bark that induces shamantic journeying. However, major caveat unlike Mexican Dream Herb and South African Deam Root that you can buy and possess with no issues. Iboga is banned within the USA, Canada, and many Western European nations. If I recall correctly there are narcotic treatment facilities in the U.K. and Canada that use ibogaine derived from Iboga for narcotic addiction. Ibogaine is documented to cure various forms of drug addiction. Which makes it a shame most Western nations ban that plant teacher. Erowid Tabernanthe iboga Vault

About nutmeg actually, if consumed at all, better in tiny quantities. While I’m on it, poppy seeds ( besides making bread more tasty :grin: ) are Saturnian.

1 Like

Careful with smoking or consuming too much nutmeg. Yes it’s a legal high that’s a known * Deliriant the visionary experience itself isn’t necessarily dangerous no matter how nightmarish they may appear. The real issue with smoking or consuming too much nutmeg is it can cause severe cardiac issues leading to a possible heart attack. High on Nutmeg: The Effects of Too Much and the Dangers

1 Like