Teacups and Tiaras

comes to visit and see all the pretties

1 Like

This I call the Lunar Crown , I got it when I finished the first gate of the Necronomicon. :crescent_moon:

I really like this one it has a very Goddess feel to me. :rose: :crescent_moon: :full_moon: :new_moon: :star:

5 Likes

This is the Crown of Mercury. I got it when I finished the second gate of the Necronomicon.

3 Likes

These next three I got when I finished the third gate of the Necronomicon the Inanna Gate

This first one I call the Inanna Tiara because I feel her very much around it.

The next one I call the Venus Crown it has roses and most everyone associates roses with Love :heart:

This third one is the Taurus Tiara it has the lovely emerald green :ox: :four_leaf_clover:

I worked hard for these. And the pay off was worth it ! :metal:

2 Likes

I love your collection…you have work really hard for those…awesome work, well done

1 Like

Thank you so much! :beers:

1 Like

You are very welcome :beers:

1 Like

This is my newest teacup. I call it the blue rose :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I ordered this key back in March but had to wait for it be able to ship from Holland due to COVID. I had almost given up. But it was so worth the wait.

It was packaged like this

This is it… I love it!

2 Likes

That’s not a teacup or a tiara, sweet stuff :joy:

2 Likes

I dont think anyone could stand me having a keys , keys and more keys journal. :joy: so I figured this was an ok place for it.

2 Likes

What if it’s the key to my heart? :heart:

2 Likes

That’s a big key…so you gots a big heart :rose:

2 Likes

All the better to love with. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

And to devour and destroy :heart:

2 Likes

Just because I’ve eaten a few hearts, that shouldn’t define who I am. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Well, they say you are what you eat :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Then I’m all heart :joy: :heartpulse::heart::green_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::heartbeat::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

What happened to seth post? From yesterday?

1 Like

Also nice pictures :blush:

1 Like