Tea blends

Me again! Quiet for a week and back with all the questions. Again, I have searched but not come up with much. User error, I am sure.

I’m looking for some different tea blends for spirit communication, astral work etc.

Does anyone have a good source?

2 Likes

Good question, I have no idea but Im interested as well

1 Like

It’s an older book, can find the pdf online for free. Scott cunningham’s encyclopedia of magical herbs, or Scott cunningham’s magical herbal, think it’s the first one or close to it. Any rate it’s a very comprehensive book of herbs and thier uses.

Off the top of my head I want to say damania, mugwort, coltsfoot could make a beneficial tea, but it’s been years since I looked into it, mugwort is the only one I’m 100 percent on

3 Likes

After checking book it says:

Manifestations to aid:
Balm of Gilead
Dittany of Crete
Mastic

Meditation to aid:
Bodhi
Gotu Kola

Mental Powers to strengthen:
Caraway
Celery
Eyebright
Grape
Horehound
Lily of the Valley
Mace
Mustard
Periwinkle
Rosemary
Rue
Savory, Summer
Spearmint
Walnut

Power to obtain:
Carnation
Club Moss
Devil’s Shoestring
Ebony
Gentian
Ginger
Rowan

Spirits to call:
Dandelion
Pipsissewa
Sweetgrass
Thistle
Tobacco
Wormwood

most of them could be easy to find and try :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tobacco is psychoactive, particularly Nicotiana rustica. This is available on-line as seed, nasal snuff (Toque) and sometimes leaf. If growing, the plants and leaves are small. Easily grown in pots. It’s potent so all you need do is dry the leaves in light, but not direct sunlight (if you can help it). You needn’t worry about taste. It has too strong a hit to worry about taste.

I wouldn’t use tobacco as or in a tea as the liver neutralises nicotine.

Al.

2 Likes