Te_Amo: An Inroduction

Hello Everyone,

I am a relatively new person to the concept of opening my sense of perception beyond what I can perceive currently with my senses. I understand that each person has their own path to take, and I seek council here to see perspectives that are beyond my own to obtain a sort of greater understanding. There are many mixed emotions I have about delving into this sort of thing, but ultimately I want to understand the personal truth people intuitively know, come to the conclusion to, or have discovered personally for themselves. I’m tired of looking throughout history to see that there have been forged or changed documents and that I realize that the only truth is what we decide to see and accept. I want to be receptive to this, and so I through this form I want to ask for the opinions of all kinds of people to understand what is true and what is relative to me.

A bit about myself; I am a 21-year-old who lives in Ontario. I came from an immigrated family of Christian faith, and since I have evolved to understand the sort of “nature” I have within me. If you want to know more personal details about my past, know that I am open but you have to ask me.

Beyond my Christian upbringing and what I am learning so far through E.A. Koetting’s “Black Magick: the Left Hand Path”, I know little about ‘religion’ but am starting to become more “intuitive” as I start to understand these things. If you have any suggestions as to what I should look for, I am open to hearing them, but we must all make the choices that work/are best for ourselves.

Thanks
-Ten (aka. Te_Amo)

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an intro, and welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the family, the best way to find things out is to look at your life and see what it needs, if you have any questions feel free to ask

2 Likes