Tarrot

Okay so I am new into this so i decided to enhance my power and become a god.

First I want to know everything.
I have purshesed the thot tarrot and I want to resd with it.

So I memorized the meaning of the cards from the pdf from The mastering divination course.

But E.A. said I should consactrate them or something I didin’t get that part.
Could someone explain me?

Now one final question has anyone of you experienced all knowledge?
Like knowing eveything AT THE SAME TIME.

Here is a newsletter where E.A. talks about consecrating water. You could use a similar method for your cards.

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/3-ways-to-clear-away-psychic-clutter-immediately.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/3-ways-to-clear-away-psychic-clutter-immediately.html[/url]

As for your second question, no comment.

All knowledge at once is, in my opinion and limited experience, impossible for our brains. I think it would quite literally force the brain’s spiritual center to burst.

But bits and pieces of all knowledge can be experienced and discarded at a time. Of course, one could record this and quite literally make a Tome of Omniscience.

Hey, someone get on that.

For consecrating the cards, I went through each one in the deck one by one and slipped into a breath meditation. Once I was fully into it, I gazed at the card in my hand, became aware of its traits, symbolism and meaning, “inhaled” those traits into my focussed awareness, and then “exhaled” them back “into” the card. One by one, a card at a time, using breath awareness to help direct establishing a bond between myself and my cards. Based pretty much on EA’s description from the divination course, with naturally the few instinctive tweaks that always crop up spontaneously in each individual’s work.

There are people here a lot more knowledgeable than me on tarot (among other things lol), but this method did work very well for me. Hope this helps.

You want to see your parents, grandparents, and any children you might have, having sex?

Not just cuddly romance sex either… I’ll leave this unspecified, and just hope you get the idea. :slight_smile:

[quote=“atherius, post:1, topic:2722”]But E.A. said I should consactrate them or something I didin’t get that part.
Could someone explain me?[/quote]

What do you want to consecrate them to?

The elements, the astrological 12 classical signs, the 7 classical planets, or more - CHOOSE what paradigm you’ll operate in (none is better, none is worse) and work up a rit that is yours alone - I say that because I think, LHP mindset in operation here, that to use another person’s rit or formula or whatever is to place their experience above your own. :slight_smile:

Well when you put it like that no…

But I would like to download information directly into my brain instantly without cards or invisible cards.

like tryng to remember something and get an answer just with every question I ask my self.

Is thar possible.

Whit consacrating I menat in the MDC E.A. said something about letting enenrgy into the cards but if you could explain the thing wiht the paradims then please explain.

I like greek gods any chance to put some of this into my cards.?

If your into the Greek pantheon I’'d recommend the Mythic Tarot Deck as all the art is from Greek mythology.

I never watched the Mastering Divination course so watch the part again about the consecration. Or use Cladheim’s version above it sounds very good.

As far as your goals I’d say there a little over the top but then again when you buy a course called Mastering Divination:Omniscience I can see why your expectations are so high.

So…
No way to now everything I want …
Not having a dimplome in alll assingnatures,nobel prizes every year…
Being the best student ever.
Knowing the lotery numbers?

Not possible?

I have the thot tarrot like the one E.A. has.

I have the Thoth tarot too…still not likely.

[quote=“atherius, post:8, topic:2722”]So…
Being the best student ever.
Knowing the lotery numbers?

Not possible?

I have the thot tarrot like the one E.A. has.[/quote]

Even with the absolute best tools and a TON of training readers can get things wrong. A divination is like a balance sheet of your life. I can tell you, as of this very second, how things will play out. However once you know how things will play out you are likely to change a few things, even if only in your mind. That could change everything entirely.

Which is why sports, lotto, and other games of chance don’t gel well with divination.

[quote=“atherius, post:8, topic:2722”]So…
Being the best student ever.[/quote]

The way to have these things is to work for them, because if they just downloaded into your head nobody would believe you.

Think about it - if you woke up tomorrow with the secret for cold fusion, who would you tell, how would you get funding - people would dismiss you as a crank, and quite possibly you’d end up hospitalised or killed if you crossed paths with anyone whose best interests lie in silencing you.

This would NOT be the case if you’d built up a body of work getting to that point, had academic connections, and were able to involve other people in your discovery.

And why do you even want these - if you care about diplomas or getting a Nobel prize, do you want them to show off and look big, or because you care about the subject?

If it’s the former, then that comes from insecurity (we all have that, but you need to master it to get very far) and if it’s because you really love the sciences, then doing the actual work and calling on spiritual help along the way is going to be enjoyable, far more so than simply knowing things out of nowhere.

In 100% of my experience, even the most powerful magick will take the existing, believable, and deniable route to get your results to you, so it’s your part of the deal on your end to lay down tracks for that to happen, and also to expand your knowledge base so that what’s “believable” for you expands beyond where it’s probably at right now - and I don’t mean pipe dreams, I mean actual first-hand “oh, yeah, that really CAN happen” type of stuff.

Even the gods seem to have certain constraints they must obey, so having godlike powers, and being on the path to becoming a living god, doesn’t mean you can just have everything at once with no existing rules or limits - and if you ever reach a point where you can, you’ll have to obey the 4th rule VERY closely, which is another reason to get the need to show off out of your system early on in the game.

That’s my 2¢ on this, anyway.

And why do you even want these - if you care about diplomas or getting a Nobel prize, do you want them to show off and look big, or because you care about the subject?

If it’s the former, then that comes from insecurity (we all have that, but you need to master it to get very far) and if it’s because you really love the sciences, then doing the actual work and calling on spiritual help along the way is going to be enjoyable, far more so than simply knowing things out of nowhere.

Cancer patients don’t have the time for me to take things grace fully , The nord pole has not very much time for me finding out a way to stop global warming .

Yeahh… I have a hero complexe so is it possible to know everything or not?

[quote=“atherius, post:12, topic:2722”]Cancer patients don’t have the time for me to take things grace fully , The nord pole has not very much time for me finding out a way to stop global warming .

Yeahh… I have a hero complexe so is it possible to know everything or not?[/quote]
Not if every time you get good advice (and I’m sorry but I’ve fucked up enough myself to know that IS good advice), all you can do is argue with it! :wink:

Seriously, if you achieve total omniscience via merger with the Source, you’ll stop caring at all about those things - don’t take my word for it, read this: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/the-end-is-the-beginning/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/the-end-is-the-beginning/[/url] or read any teachings by experienced mystics along the RHP.

Start where you are now and stop worrying about what’s possible at this stage. The world doesn’t need you to save it, it needs you to “save” yourself by putting in the work.

Also, try reading some of Sandra Ingerman’s work, I think it might gel with you: [url=http://www.sandraingerman.com/sandrasarticles/medicinefortheearth.html]http://www.sandraingerman.com/sandrasarticles/medicinefortheearth.html[/url] and [url=http://www.sandraingerman.com/tnmarch2014.html]http://www.sandraingerman.com/tnmarch2014.html[/url]

What she does walks somewhat of a line between RHP work with complete dissolution of ego into the Source, and yet working for environmental changes and healing, and it’s a good launchpad for other work as well (by no means limiting you to RHP outcomes).

OP find these things out for yourself, if your not willing to work to learn how far can you expect to go?

[quote=“atherius, post:12, topic:2722”]And why do you even want these - if you care about diplomas or getting a Nobel prize, do you want them to show off and look big, or because you care about the subject?

Cancer patients don’t have the time for me to take things grace fully , The nord pole has not very much time for me finding out a way to stop global warming .

Yeahh… I have a hero complexe so is it possible to know everything or not?[/quote]

If you do, you probably will drop that “hero complex”, but if you have a goal in life, you can have divination, as well as other magical practice, as something that will aid in your quest (I use the word quest since is heroic).

Of course, since you’re only one person, with an specific point of view, all the knowledge you can have will be directly biased by your point of view, so yea, we’re all looking from a hole in the wall, if you use divination you can either make the hole bigger or look into other holes.

Take in account that normal folk (that does not practice magic) are not even looking into the holes, they’re just triping over the place and hitting the wall.

Just take care of what you have to take care, none will save humanity alone, or at least I would not allow that and will kill everyone that tries such a stupid thing… haha just kidding, but seriously, everyone has something to take care in life, and that some-thing is not every-thing.

Truth, and a lesson worth my learning it recently!