Tarot readings

@Topmc

There is a man working with you he is like the father type. Don‘t trust him, he is lying to you.

Beside that you imagine more as you feel. Start practicing the magical basics step by step :slight_smile:

@Jack_of_Tridents

Well you will get a letter or message soon. You will be shocked cause it will bring you sadness. I‘m sorry! It will happen during the next few days!

1 Like

Could I please have a love reading? Thanks :slight_smile:

@Cindy1
I see honest feelings about a person who is a bit tricky and jealous. He will take another way to reach you and stay loyal. I don‘t see if it‘s just a male friend or will become more

May i have a reading, please? I am wondering about the future with the man I’m currently romantically interested in.

@Maliorion

Well first of all it seems your family dont support you and see problems where nothing is.
Kepp that in mind, the problems and obstacles are not as bad as it seems :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ada27
Well I see discussions here and a connection to a man with a child. He is lying to you cause you‘ll have luck in a few days (and it will happen when you don‘t await it - fast)

I’m not really working with any “father types” :flushed: I don’t know who could be lying to me :confused:

Its a man who is an athority to you!

Hi, @Allegrata I will love to have a general reading thank you.

I can identify with that, although i kind of ignored those feelings a lot. I think putting things in perspective is helping me a lot.

1 Like

your profile pic is so cute! omg omg omg omg :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

Thank you. Sorry i just saw this after revisiting thread

1 Like

Can I have career and love reading plz?

I’ll take one if you’re still doing them. What do my guides have to say to me?

Can i have a spiritual reading please?

Hey!
I’m interested.
Please could I have a reading, specifically about my writing? It’s something of a passion of mine and I’m curious to see whether or not it will become more of a feature in my life, or even a career.
Thank you so much,
-Sethana

If you’re still offering, I would love a reading. Lots of things gong on right now… so anything is helpful!