Tarot readings

Hey Lovelies :black_heart:

I would like to know how „safe“ my readings are so I would like to offer some.

Please kindly chose one main topic like love or career or general and if you want to, one specific question.

I‘ll take only 7 people on one day, so be patient and don‘t ask the whole time. I‘ll work it out as soon as possible and we all have another life outside and limited time issues :purple_heart:

Kind regards!

11 Likes

I’d love a love reading, I’m currently looking for love and wanna know how long it’ll be before I find someone.

1 Like

Hey @Vaynord

I got 30 Lilys plus 25 ring plus 31 sun

This means you‘ll have an hot affair which could become a relationship. The ring and the sun are two aces which means it‘s combined with some trouble but time will bring solutions. The Lilys mean winter und the sun summer. So I guess you‘ll meet him soon but it needs until summer to have a realtionship in any way.

Kind regards!

Love please

I’ll take one on love please

Her not him but thank you, when I meet her I won’t try to rush her into a relationship I’ll just go with the flow.

1 Like

Sorry it was a typing mistake!

Just have fun and don‘t expext anything to make it easy going :wink:

1 Like

Hey @issam

I got 16 Stars plus The fox which is looking at it and the ship and the ring
While I mixed the cards the mountain swipped
out.

You are blocked cause you don‘t see clear. You see illusions and if that changes you will have a huge development and find a relationship

Kind regards

1 Like

@MagickVigilante

I got the fox which is looking away, the bear, the ship, the tower and the house.

A honest and brave man is comming and it seems you‘ll travel to a huge building. Maybe its a divorcement cause I don‘t see a new love

Kind regards

1 Like

I’d like a love one! I’ve been trying to bring my ex back through energy working. Is there a chance she will come back?

1 Like

Hello I want a general reading
Thanks

1 Like

I would love a general reading. My name is Fabian.

1 Like

May I have a reading please? Love.
My boyfriend is being deceitful, hidden lies is what my guides warn me about.
What is my boyfriend C hiding?

1 Like

Thank you for the offer
I will like to have a general one please
Thanks

1 Like

I would like a reading about the general path I’m on, please. @Allegrata

1 Like

One on love and wealth please thank you😀

1 Like

Can I get one . Thanks . Love or money . Either is fine

1 Like

Can i get one? Could the topic be my spiritual senses?

1 Like

Can i have a reading plz

your profile pic is so cute! omg omg omg omg :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: