Tarot readings galore

I would like a general one please! Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Me too? :raising_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

The last one you did for me was really good, so I have another question. I usually never ask that kind of questions, but I am curious this time. What can you see regarding my sentimental life ?

@Duchess I have the same issue here, but not so much with parasites, just every spirits. It doesn’t bother me that much anymore, but I still wonder why I attract them.

2 Likes

I’d like a reading

1 Like

Hello
I want a general reading.
Thanks

1 Like

Me too About my career and love life

1 Like

Thank you guys! I’ll be gradually working through this. I need 20 more volunteers!

3 Likes

I would like a reading too😊

1 Like

I’d love one! I’ll message you.

1 Like

This second reading that I got from you was once again, spot on! It actually helped me realize lots of things I wasn’t seeing or was overlooking. Thank you once again for doing this!

1 Like

Can i ask two things?

1. I’m supposed to kill the person i got the feeling i’m supposed to kill? (within the legalities of magick of course :wink: )

2. Is Borob going to help me with what i asked him? :relaxed:

Edit:
A 3rd question if you’re really looking for the challenge.
So… there was a point around 6 to 8 months ago i got the feeling that Glasya Labolas was “spying” on me and i got terrified because i thought someone maybe had asked him to kill me and i spent a whole lot of time shielding myself… well now, recently (related to the 2nd question) o got the feeling that MAYBE he wasn’t there to kill me but was looking to work with me?? Could you see what comes up?

IF those are too much, my bad.
If not, thank you.

1 Like

hi, id like a reading. i have 2 questions: one, is someone interfering with my magic work? im not getting from the goeitic spirits what i want when i should and 2: will my enemies kill me? will i be safe? any evocation u have to do, i will give u info in private. thank u.

1 Like

Would love a reading , will i find my love ? And if so when , like a relationship spread , bit lonely and impatient xD

1 Like

I’ll take one, on my spirit guides, is there any spirit that wants to work with me

1 Like

Can I have one general reading pls?

1 Like

I’ll take one, What is the intentions towards me, of the spirit who feels like death?
I want to know what he intends.

1 Like

May I get another amazing read?

General please?

1 Like

I would like to have a reading as well!

1 Like

Sorry for the delay guys. There was a power outtage. I’ll get back to the readings tomorrow

3 Likes

Great reading! Would recommend.

1 Like