Tarot Reading Swap Thread

I am willing to do tarot readings for others, as long as you do one in return.
Please have experience with tarot and interpretation from at least one tarot school of thought.
Major Arcana preferred, but can do full deck readings. Prefer Split Hexagram or Celtic Cross.

Please make sure anyone participating in an exchange has been here for 90 days.

1 Like

M up .

1 Like

I can try one , not great With tarot tho :stuck_out_tongue: , my question will end up in having a relationship with th girl I’m interested in , you can ok it question or shall I do a normal one , if interested let me know thanks

1 Like

@Nightside I would love a reading. However, I don’t have the ability to read tarot yet.

1 Like

Hi @mxa, do you read tarot for at least 90 days?
If so, what is your question?
My question, “why do I fear snakes?”

1 Like

Only way to get good is to practice. Let the cards show you what they’re saying.

Split Hexagram Spread
“Will Silverleaf end up in a relationship with the girl he is interested in?”
Greater spiritual influence – XII Hanged Man. Water.
Lesser Spiritual Influence – VII Chariot. Cancer.
Spiritual Advice – III Empress. Venus.
Unconscious Desires – XIII Death. Scorpio.
Conscious Desires – VIII Strength. Leo.
Practical Advice – I Magician. Mercury.
Final Outcome – XVIII The Moon. Pisces
The spiritual side –
The HM reveals illumination, enlightenment, sacrifice, reversal.
The Chariot relays a sense of being protected, ready for anything.
The Empress displays a dreamy woman with creative potential and fertile.
The cards say go for it.
Desires, we desire change, possibly sex; and otoh we want to control ourself. Be the magician. Cast a love spell, then there are two towers and dogs baying under the moon. Be vulnerable.

My question to you — should I undertake Sitra Achra?

1 Like

That’s okay, you can shuffle and deal.
Take all Major Arcana Cards, ones that are not minors or court cards. Just major arcana, 22 cards.
Shuffle well while concentrating on the question “Should Nightside pursue Shem Angels?”
Once shuffled, separate cards into two piles, then another pile from each for a total of four piles from right to left. Say yod hay vac hay as you pick up the piles restocking from right to left.
Deal out seven cards in a straight line, this is easier, I can take the interpretation from there.
Greater Spiritual Influence, Lesser Spiritual Influence, Spiritual Advice, Unconscious Desires, Conscious Desires, Practical Advice, Final Outcome.

Let me know the cards and your question.

1 Like

Thanks a lot îl have yours in few hrs I’m at work :hugs:

1 Like

Take your time, I will be off for work in an hour, so you have plenty of time. Answers here in the thread are fine by me.

I’ve pmed u the question. Yes I am here over 90 days.
I’ll do Ur reading later tonight.

Thanks.

1 Like

@Vince cannot do an exchange. He has not been here for 90 days.

2 Likes

Thanks @Nightside for a clear n consice reading.much appreciated

1 Like

So did this spread

1 Like

So cards are looking good , take notice of your unconscious going forward with this , your dreams and intuition , try to focus on the positive , be careful of what you think of as it may manifest , you need to strive forward with responsibility , don’t be afraid to fight for the greater good . Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks all :slight_smile:
I think the was a good experiment in training/reading tarot cards.

So I have a green light on my work.
Now, why Im afraid of snakes…
Hmm.

1 Like

…What does this mean?

I’m aware this makes me seem like a total novice and like I don’t know what I’m doing, but I genuinely don’t know. I’ve been reading cards for 8 years so I’m experienced, but what schools?

My experience with Tarot began with a first deck my sister gave me. At the time I wa inset low magic and Wicca.
My next school of tarot was the Builders of the Adytum and the Fraternity of Hidden Light, where Paul Foster Case was the subject matter expert on Tarot and Qabalah.
My next school of thought was the Golden Dawn, primarily Regardie and Ciceros.
Then there is 09@, OTO and several others including now Quareia, which I am joining.

1 Like

School of thought on tarot in terms of how they interpret, how they shuffle and draw, spreads, etc.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve never heard of these (apart from GD) only of them recently.

1 Like