Tarot reading on love/relationships!

Hi there,

I did a reading for myself today… about "whats going to happen in my love/relationship life in the next 30 days. and this is cards and its clarifications:

i already interpreted it… but i wondered if someone would be willing to give me their thoughts and reading for the cards to get a second opinion. Thank you in advanced

@Jastiv @lunia @WaterFairyWitch and anyone else who would like to help me with this reading. cause to me it gave me 2 ways that its gonna happen. i am confused and i would really appreciate the clarification

1 Like

No specific spread, just three cards on the situation? And then you clarified them with the cards underneath?

1 Like

yes.

1 Like

It looks like overthinking things might lead to a down fall (based on the strong presence of swords and reverse majors that involve thought). The reversal two of Cups tells me that you are too focused on your lack, which can interfere with manifestations. Relaxing and focusing on other tasks (such as other passions, relating to the Ace of wands) could help to stir things in a different direction

1 Like

thank you for your time and help.

*Be Blessed.

1 Like

No problem at all, I am sorry for the delay

1 Like

To interpret readings for others is not always super accurate because the cards come for the person that pulls that and how he/she would read them in my opinion.

It seems like you have doubts about something or you are not sure what to do because you are afraid to go a wrong step and fear the consequences. This could be based on experiences you made in the past. But there already seems to be some process into another direction.

You know what you want but you you don’t really know how to reach that goal. Seems like you want a change in a relationship matter. Conversations with other people about it will probably have an influence on your thoughts and opinion - it could change in some way due to the things you hear and consider. There will be confusion probably.

There will be some trouble in a relationship matter and you could experience disappointments. It will be hard for you to accept it.

1 Like

thank you for your response. and yes some of it is based on disappointment i had in the past with a certain person.