Tarot reading for a few people

I’m bored so feel free to pm me about the trickery that has happened sounds interesting and could prove to be helpful in identifing when it’s my shadow messing with me but realistically it’ll probably just get ideas for ways tomess with me.

Personally I have a somewhat good relationship with my shadow it just makes me see things happening that arnt real like I’m beating up a fake spirit or something like that then my shadow steps in and now it gots me by the throat exc never really felt fear associated from what the shadow makes me see.

after that happened I did a single pull tarot read asked if there was a spirit messing with me and got upside-down fool which clearly says it’s your own shadow and ignorance that’s messing with you.which was a relief and makes me understand what it’s capable of better. I tried a bit ago to try to welcome the shadow as a positive aspect of myself and re programm it since then haven’t had any experiences with it unfortunately cause having it show up as a positive image ofmysel would have been cool.

Thank you very much for the reading. To be honest, it described my present situation extremely well. You’re right that I should be more honest about my feelings; I will try out one of those meditations.

1 Like

Glad I was able to help, hopefully you’ll be able to reflect on the Info and better the situation once you come to terms with yourself about it.

And yea just saying ty to the force that guides my divination and the cards.

How long do I need to be patient for my ambitions finally take fruition?

Hello Vaynord,can you do reading for me?
Im having hard time with my life.
Right now,im unemployed but im not interested getting a job due to coronavirus.
But i lost my passion and reason to live this life.
I have no friends and girlfriend.im feeling lonely here
I want to ask will i be able to be healthy adult man and will i be successful in occult as a hobby?
Which profession will suit me?i currently Bachelor in Computer Engineering but i don’t feel like to going to job and i hate programming and i want to change my career line.Right now,im okay with unemployment but i want peace of mind and health and passion which is my first priority right now…

Sorry for delay was pming I’ma do the read now just reshuffled with your question

So here we go.

Six of wands Golem

Fearlessly act on your convictions and others will be inspired to support your ideals

This suit, most often called “Wands” and sometimes called “Rods” or “Staves,” represents initiative, ambition, drive and desire. This is the suit of enterprise and risk-taking.

The Six of this suit points to the respect and acknowledgment due to you for your efforts to solve the problems of your community. The image is usually of a victory parade, after the celebrated leader helped troops win a pivotal battle.

It took the whole tribe to win the victory, of course, but it was the leader’s heroism and clarity under pressure that inspired them to overcome. The team is thrilled that the leader led them to victory. This card points to a time to let everyone relax and celebrate – if you are the leader, let them applaud you. They are seeing their better selves reflected in you – a victory indeed!

Hope this draw is sufficient for you. It definitely talks of victory and them coming to fruition but isn’t all that specific about when I sorta figured it would be hard to get that answered unless we asked is it onna happen in this time span and then drew or something like that if you heed the card I showed and want to re word it to check if within a time span we can do that.

1 Like

So I dunno I I can answer some o the questions like what profession you should look into with my cards but I’ll pull one about if you’ll be able to be happy and healthy, if you had good sense of touch and stuff like that I recommend a succubus there insanely loving I’d you can feel her energy she will make you feel better just being near her then the passion exc will help.

I’ll also pull a card and ask what should you focus on when looking or a career hopeing it’ll be able to spark sonethinbin you about what to do, but honestly I’d try asking @Maxwell for a scan ifs he’s willing he should’ve able to help you he channels pretty darn good when I tried I got don’t do computer engineering follow your heart then maybe try programming but when I said maybe try programming nobsure if channel or my thought I had paused for a moment. I’ll try again, “I’ve allready finished the reading” (just read the reading it’s all there) (you got it dont worry) (your scared of yourself stop running and tap into your potential)

First question upside-down the magician
Trust your intuition you are smarter then you think

The Magician card reversed suggests you may be working against your own creativity. Perhaps you feel that your ideas are too scandalous or too precedent breaking. Perhaps you feel it should be someone else who communicates these insights or challenges. Perhaps you are uncomfortable with taking a leadership position, even a temporary one.

Ask yourself what you have to lose. Have the courage of your convictions and speak your truth.

So to me it basically says to center yourself stop being so negative about yourself take a leadership role to help get yourself o the desired goals, so definitely think about that when thinking about what to do job wise.

Question 2 a card to give you idea what to do job wise,
Six of pentacles

Think of yourself as someone who can assist others in refining their skills and talents and using them successfully

This suit, most often named “Coins” or “Pentacles”, is a symbol for a magical talisman that represented wealth or potential. This suit represents something supportive that is available to you – whether it be health, some kind of talent, a material or financial resource.

The Six of this suit is the card of patronage – generosity with strings attached. The picture shows a rich man giving alms, his reputation enhanced from his giving, but without having helped anybody really better him or herself. Sometimes there is an inference that the giver will be expecting something back for his giving, perhaps sexual favors.

Sometimes this card is interpreted as referring to some kind of patron or benefactor who rescues a talented person from oblivion, but then wants to dictate what the artist works on as his fame grows. Inequality of power is generally a factor in this card, and the person being helped needs to be careful not to trade off heart and soul for a shortcut to fame or fortune. Each player in this scenario needs to examine the possibility they are taking one side or the other in an unbalanced power struggle.

I just got stuck at the sexual favors part so my opinion is man whore to Rich old women. :smiling_imp:.
Jk u less you wanna. Hope the reading helps Maxwell posted in this thread you can ask for his help in the page I don’t mind. I dunno if random pm is smart but hopefully the reading helps you out.

1 Like

Thanks bro for the Reading👍

No problem glad me and the force of divination plus the cards could help out. So yea seems like your onnaget a job working for someone that puts you I charge of a project that uses your talents in the field and utalizes your ability to inspire others. Let’s just hope it’s a women if they want the sexual favors lol. Well maybe I dunno about our preference lol. Feel tree to ask another question if you’d like I’ll get to it Ina little bit I’m writting self programming a right now they would help you alot if you read them one at a time in your head then spoke then one at a time as a spell outloud for each you choose to activate within your reality. I have the link to the page written above.

1 Like

If you’re still doing these, I’d like to have one, please :slight_smile:
@Vaynord

Sure thing are you willing to look up the meaning of the cards on the tarot.com website my deck is linked to the tarot of the moon garden deck if you’ll look up the meaning I’ll do a full 12 card reading for you. If not I’m still willing to do a reading for you just gotta know what kind of reading you want and your question.

I have the spirit of Halloween tarot deck my mom or it and had it with her moon garden deck or a long time she gave it o me recently and it just made since to ask them to link to that deck for meaning since this deck doesn’t have an answer key anywhere not anywhere. I’d love to get some people together and make a answer key for it.
Anyways yea just tell me if 12 card or 1 or 3 and what the question is or if you want a general reading I’d you want a 1 or 3 card reading I’ll post the meaning for you, also if you want a 3 card reading tell me I you want past present future or an expanded answer like A E K says to do for the final answer in the 10 card reading why I said 12 card reading.

Is this still open ?

I’d love to give out a reading, any chance you ever figured out who the goddess of light was or the goddess of darkness was that I seen in the scan I didfor you they both showed me like real life face shots of them was so awesome I’m glad I scanned you. So yea do you have a question or just wanna general reading @mxa if our willing to do the checking of what each card means I’ll give the link to the answer key I can do a full 12 card reading for you. But if not ill o a 1 or 3 card what ever you want and link the meanings to the cards just gotta find out what ou want. I never even go to see you hatch out of that egg in the scan I ended up side tracked by the goddesses beauty and charm then I tried o suffice them which is understandable buvi shouldn’t have tried lol my low quality vessels I imagined laying next to me in a bed were the part that lost the connection to them once I tried to creat a vessel for them compaired o just seeing there’s.

1 Like

I’m willing to help if you pm me

2 Likes

Thanx I figured you would be cool like that is there any chance our willing to do the trade you talked about I’d love to know what your Intuition or spirits have to tell me I’ll definitely be more receptive to it then last time. My points of interest is revenge and beIN a muse, but any info you give would be great. I’m willing to give you another reading I’d you can think about another question. Same offer about if your willing to research what each cards means I’ll do full 12 card pull and I’ll give the link to the answer key for the deck I’m linked to. @Maxwell

Okay i will send in a few mins…

1 Like

@Eibwen_glab so didn’t get an answer about question or how many cards so I’ma just do a general past present future reading for you.

Upside-down seven of wands
Rouse your ambition and the competitive aspects of your nature to push beyond limits. Launch yourself
Coming to terms with lack of motivation could boost your self-esteem. When the Seven of Wands is reversed you may be actively resisting the expenditure of time and energy required to make yourself useful. You are capable of being a role model but are having trouble accepting the challenge. Until you come to terms with your lack of motivation, you are letting yourself down by allowing your self-esteem to shrink.

2 the Devil

Let go of inhibitions. Allow yourself to express all of who you are.

Devil Tarot card expresses the realm of the taboo – the culturally rejected wildness and undigested shadow side that each of us carries in our subconscious. This shadow is actually at the core of our being, which we cannot get rid of and will never succeed in taming. From its earliest versions, which portrayed a vampire-demon, The Devil evoked the church-fueled fear that a person could “lose their soul” to wild and passionate forces.

The Devil image which emerged in the mid-1700s gives us a more sophisticated rendition – that of the “scapegoated goddess,” whose esoteric name is Baphomet. Volcanic reserves of passion and primal desire empower her efforts to overcome the pressure of stereotyped roles and experience true freedom of soul.

Future 3,. Upside-down six of swords

Others will be grateful that you responded quickly to the need for immediate action

When the Six of Swords is reversed, you are not using your rational, scientific, systematic, logical mind to its fullest potential. As a result, you are compromising your objectivity and limiting your perception of possibilities in the situation.

Make an effort to regain objectivity and confirm your original goals. Try moderating your emotions while increasing mental discipline and focus; this will enable you to return to the fruitful pursuit of your plans

1 Like

No I never had time to figure out who the goddess were … and wqhta up with the egg . I’ve pmed u the question

Aww to bad, the egg respreaents going from your current self o your true self or godform, the two ladies seemed to have been invested in who you’d be more like, I had a few scans show eggs that day like that but only one of them ended up having a image for the godform I was able to see.

I dont see the pm for your question. I think it loaded now.

Just pm me with the details.