Tarot Exchange thread... Beginner practice thread

I’m takeing the scan and be scanned tread blueprint. I’ll start by offering 5 readings, then each of you read for the next person. Beginner and advance alike here is a great chance to practice.

All BALG rules apply, but you must have a tarot deck. No PM’s, and pictures and to make this easier General Reading only.

Thank you

8 Likes

Bumping thread, this is a place to get your divination practice, and a place to discuss interpretation of the draws. I ask that all that wish to participate to have no judgments towards new readers.
Thank you.

@Mind_Seeker20 @TheUmbra I feel you two are strong readers, if you wish the chime in, and encourage others.

6 Likes

I have tarot cards and some scanning skills. Whatcha want, buckaroo?

1 Like

Hey Awesome Max, just thought I make a place to welcome new divination people to practice, or experienced readers to break in new cards.

1 Like

I’ll trade. I think I’m out of the free reading business lately. Little hard on me when I’m doing stuff already.

1 Like

Sure, though it may be a bit, I’m at work and get a break in about 2 hrs, can do a full spread for you

Nice! I was waiting for a thread like this!

1 Like

Wheel of fortune R: after an unfortunate event.
Seven of wands: being attacked
Five of cups R: you have grown and matured
Five of wands R: you nipped your issue in a bud
Nine of cups R: you are finding resolve in moderation
Six of swords R: change is good, and your change is around the corner.

this isn’t a reading, this is a draw. A reading requires intuitive… painting of a story.

I agree, sorry. I am working on an explination too

This is a good idea, and it can help people wanting free readings to be more likely to get one. I would like a general reading if anyone is up for it. Will reciprocate, thanks.

1 Like

Your recent past misfortune, insanity, and attacks. These event has toughen you up and made you more mature. Your turmoil, you had bitten off more than you could chew, so now proceed with moderation, you feel stagnate, but you are making progress. You face the unknow, your now armed with these passing events, you can face change fearlessly. You will see positive results

2 Likes

so what kind of general reading do you want. there really isn’t any such thing as a general reading unless you want what I Would consider a general information

which you definitely do not, it’s boring and useless

2 Likes

I’d like a love reading, sorry I didn’t specify. I thought it would just be like a general energy reading or something like that lol. Thank you.

I’m still a beginner too, sure, but if you want to be more advanced, then be my guest. Thank you for letting me do a practice read.

1 Like

youre asking me to ask a question (reading)

what do you want to know

@curiousram this is for general readings, unless the reader states that want to try something more advance, I believe @Mind_Seeker20 was next.
And @Maxwell, if you wish to give more than just a general read, feel free.

2 Likes

I was next? Oh.

1 Like

General readings don’t help anyone when there’s no real reason to besides “for the hell of it”, what do you want

3 Likes

If you wish to have a general reading done for you, I’ll be glad to give you one