Tarot deck questions

So i just got my self new tarot deck Rider Waite and I gots questions :smiley:

How can i clanse the deck of energy so i can properly introduce it to my energy?
Is there an other way other than smudging and inscent?

I thought about charging some water with light useing visualization and then i would add some sea salt to it and then i would use a clean cloth to wipe each card.
Would this be good?

Also would passing each card through the flame of a candle help with burning negative energy or others energy from the deck?
Does the candle color matter? is there a specific color associated with cleansing?

Then I heard that is good to meditate on each card. How long do I meditate on each card and do I gaze at the card like its a sigil until it flashes or something?

Do tarot deck drain your energy? I been shuffling them and been stareing at each card been going through them and felt drained afterwards

More questions may come in the future

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for the answers :pray:

I already linked you EA’s consecration ritual. I don’t think you really need anything else.

1 Like

In the video doesnt explain about how to clean the enrgy from it. Talks more about linking the emotions and relationships to the cards.
It doesn’t answer my questions.
Thank you for the video :pray:

1 Like

Oh, my bad. I thought it went through cleansing with smoke.

This is a good way to cleanse the cards. Tarot are generally made of stiff card stock so it won’t hurt them.

2 Likes

Also in the video says consecrated the cards until it speaks to you. Then holds his hand above the card.
Do i ask questions? Do I visiolize energy pushing through my hand into the card?

1 Like

great I will do this then. Thank you!

1 Like

When EA holds his hand above like that, he is pushing energy into whatever is underneath. He does it over his cards, and his scrying bowl in his divination course.

2 Likes

I am going to get that course once BLAG has the next sale and drops the prices on course for like 50%

1 Like

Don’t pass your cards through candle flames, they could become damaged. You can cleanse cards by ringing a bell over them while imagining the cards being cleared.

You can also place a clear quartz on top of the deck to cleanse the deck.

2 Likes

Selenite and Kyanite are great options too :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about black obsidian? I heard is good at absorbing negative energy or any unwanted energy.

You could but I see it as a grounding stone is why I don’t

1 Like