Tarot Cards Answering Wrong Questions

So sometimes when I’m trying to answer certain questions through Tarot cards, I get an answer for a completely different question no matter how focused I am on what I’m trying to ask.

Example: If I ask the cards about if I’m getting called into work tomorrow, they’ll answer with a reading for a dream I had last night.

What am I doing wrong? Am I not focusing hard enough? Am I using the wrong spreads?

It’s called ‘practice’.
Spend some time organising your question in as few, unambiguous words as possible. Get yourself in sync with the process. Record readings and your interpretations.

Al.

1 Like

I have the same issue. For me its usually because Im subconciously thinking of the other question and havent grounded properly.

2 Likes

I second that. Its frustrating when it happens. I’ve found doing some mind centering mantra meditation for approx 3 malas or 15 minutes before hand seems to have me in a state where I can stay focused on my specific question ling enough to get shuffled and lay out the spread.

2 Likes

This happens to me sometimes too, usually is when I’m either asleep or unfocused.

1 Like