Targets {The Magical Murders Series} Vol.1

If anyone has any targets they want Dead, PM me. It can be man, woman, child, teen, business Corporation, Ideology, Concept, family member, girl at coffee shop, the person you just told “I love you” to, etc.
I don’t care.

If you have it’s name, it’s legit.
I will not put a time limit on “how long till their dead”. But I will do my best to make it as quick as possible.

Once again, PM ME. Do NOT list the names of anyone here.
Pictures Are optional.
I need names.

Let’s get it rolling

18 Likes

:rofl: you should have a nickname like “the assassin”!

5 Likes

Hi @Micah, I’m not sure if I can’t send you a pm because I’m new here and my membership level doesnt allow it or Because I’m using my mobile and can’t see the message sending functions??? Could you perhaps send me a pm instead and I can reply? Thank you

2 Likes

Sure
Give me a sec

2 Likes

I see now why they told me to message you. I hadn’t seen this until this moment. I thought the “Target” thread was something else.

Let me go make that list a bit longer.

3 Likes

OH I’M SO EXCITED!!! I’ll send you some PMs.

1 Like
3 Likes

You’re tempting me…

2 Likes

mechanical devices?
I could use some help…not really sure how to send a pm though. .

1 Like

Click on the profile pic and it will take you to the users profile…there should be a blue ‘send message’ box :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Pm me please thanks

1 Like

Question: What if someone has the exact same name as someone else? Does the intent of the person sending the information insure that all the Sarah Connors don’t die?

I’m a nerd; sorry. Just curious.

2 Likes

@Micah
Supreme God of Destruction
Send me a pm so I can harness your saves

1 Like

Click on his name. A new page will pop up and you’ll see “Message”. Click that.

1 Like

…for whatever reason, it didn’t. …:frowning_face:

1 Like

@Brandi
You can’t pm anyone yet since you joined very recently. Your trust level is “basic”, you need “member”. But you can reply to the pm’s that others send you. So in this case @Micah has to pm you.

1 Like

Ok, thanks:)

1 Like

Yo
To all who have PMed me, thank you
If I have not respond, I will do so today.

Keep em coming! :smiling_imp:

@Brandi
I will pm you soon

3 Likes

PM :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

hi micah, do you work with Qalilitu? it seems that could be a coincidence but yesterday i was thinking about her to do a favour to me in the near future (3 months from now) about killing someone

2 Likes