"Targeted Individuals"

Couple of ideas

1. Protect yourself: use protection spells and even better make a pact with a strong entity for their protection
  2. Routine Divinition
  3. Harness your senses

Solution as a whole: idk try not to piss people mby? you cannot stop this kind of stalking as it won’t be the last, so long term solution seems fruitless
Short term wise you can try to cast a peace spell to help preventing stalking, but you need to keep doing it over and over again

2 Likes

Well in the context you put it a group created thoughtform to draw negativity to an individual is not that hard to do or even creating one alone. Drug cartels are known to use magick and there is no reason common street gangs might not do the same even if under a different name or unknowingly through a concentrated hive mind like mentality.
The target’s paranoia can also create unconscious negative thoughtforms that feed into what is being experienced as well. Best method to ward it off is regular intensive cleaning of your energy.

5 Likes

Have experience with being targeted. It’s called also community policing, and they are generally giving people directions such as people who got out of prison, people in the TI’s community at townhall meetings that by targeting such and such they can get a $100 gift card, section 8 , shit like that. Have noticed it always follows a pattern. I’m a hypersensitive so many subtleties and patterns others miss I pick up consciously. Certain words and triggers are repeated…

What I suspect is simple. Have u had any experience that could be highly strange when growing up to suggest either abduction or visitation by very human looking shadows which are solid? Any extradimensional visits from entities when growing up prior to the introduction to magick? Is there military in your family or background? I suspect it’s tied to covert operations of MIlabs or Military Labs which suggests some form of experimentation and monitoring…

You’ll with time stop even paying the stalkers attention.It wont stop them from sitting near u and looking at u while texting ur activities to who knows who? But in the very least it will show them your too strong to be made to believe that ur a paranoid or have a mental illness and u don’t give a fuck what they know about u. Much of what is on youtube on the subject is misleading. The truth is MK Ultra was never discontinued, they merely changed it’s name, the experimentation on people with implants, nano technology, psychotronics continues to this day. The skeptic could look for patents on mind control and psychotronics and can find at least 12 if not more patents related to the subject. The experiments by Delgado should be researched, Allan Dulas who ran the whole project under the CIA back then are 2 names that stood out.

Now given what we know the government has done in secret such as work on remote viewing as stated by Russell Targ who worked on the project, and theres a hidden Ted talks on that, do you think they don’t have interests in things occult, fringe or high strangeness? For all we know, that we practice magick, sorcery and the occult would make us more interesting , don’t you think? We are for the most part tapping into a real power less than 5 % of the American population probably care to know about when working with entities that are inter dimensional and whatnot…if not interfacing directly with the collective unconscioness’ capacity to manifest things on a macrocosmic scale in feats of lower magick or sorcery…I couldn’t imagine a military General in the very least not taking an interest in such matters due to exactly what one can pull off resulting from serious occult practice and pursuit…

6 Likes

A lot of folks think they are being targeted by the government or some other large entity or corporations, some truth there, imho, and chem trails being a so called part of all that, but I feel corruption could cause people to become targets, howbeit unlikely as a normal thing for most, unless again, they become targeted somehow. I was drawn into that way of thought for some time, but that is partly based on truth and the rest just a state of mind at the time, as anything like that is unusual and can make you feel bloody paranoid. Not something you’d talk about openly and joining some help group makes it even worse, inho. Been there. Not there now. :no_mouth::relieved:

1 Like

Learn to wield the universe like a sword and when their lives start to get ruined by unexplainable coincidences and their attempts at fucking with you are continuously disrupted by strange coincidences that happen to be painful…they back off pretty fucking quick.

6 Likes

As a word of caution (without reading all replies yet) - I read about this a while ago and started researching it with an open mind, that afternoon I noticed 2 people acting VERY oddly when I was walking the dogs, like almost a comedy TV show of bad spies doing surveillance, and then when I went to pick up some milk later I also noticed the checkout person was very weird, like suspcious of me and just totally not like usual life in that shop.

I do not, repeat DO NOT believe there was a concrete causal link, as in “they” were watching my internet traffic and decided to start this - I DO think there is some kind of heavy current here going on that means anyone who touches on it can under some circs start finding it manifests, very much like the “tall lady with pink shoes” from Prometheus Rising, or any other “what the thinker thinks, the prover proves” thing.

So take basic hygeine precautions if looking into this, I don’t know why it manifested so fast and so strongly for me, maybe because I was truly open-minded and therefore not blocking it with doubt or wanting proof or anything.

This is serious though and it was a weird day, I cleansed and did a few mental tricks and it stopped happenng.

Y’all be careful out there, :+1:

10 Likes

My first main and truest experiment, in what some would call “magick” [and others, “applied psychology”], was designed to obtain knowledge about the True Nature of Reality, and it’s relation to the Mind. No entities involved, “just pure conversations with my own mind”, is the best way I could describe it.
I can understand, how you felt. That’s the kind of thing, I felt after the ritual.
People being very weird, like very odd.

My conclusion is, many things we feel are normal, are not really normal, at all.
Many times in the day, we just fill-in the gaps, like how we fill missing letters.

As for my second main experiment, it was even more intense, where I was detached, and observing how abnormal humans were.

My opinion about what happened to you, is you opened yourself to a new paradigm, and new paradigm changes observation, vastly. Some observation can blow away minds, like it did to mine.

I hope, I was clear in my explanation.

6 Likes

Please, don’t ever worry about sounding weird here. Speak your truth and let us face the challenge of understanding.

I feel oddly moved to act on your behalf. I’ve had a rough night. There has been a lot of fighting and negative energy around me. The darkness in my bedroom seems like it wants to solidify. It’s time to do something dark.

Keep your hands clean if you like. Bad things are going to happen to your oppressors.
Death to the shitters in 2018

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:. And may it be so.

2 Likes

The best you can do is try to pick up and leave the said community altogether only if it is financially feasible, an area where u can find other practicing and self empowered people. You can cast spells to harm them too, does throw them off. In my case it’s not economically feasible so by using vampiric magick or writing a spell to suck the energy out of anyone and everyone who stares at me in person…i suppose one can only gain from it. Your case is unique in that its tied to the cultish community your in. Much of it may be tied to your father’s whistle blowing as well. My case it won’t go away, it was pulled to me, specifically when i was 15…so i can use it. Take all the energy i can from it for my own operations. I suppose u may be able to try something similar where u take all the energy from community members who harass u .

4 Likes

Well dang I really feel for you, strongly in fact. I’ve faced similar problems although not quite as bad as yours and my kids are grown so less to worry about there.
Anywho, have you thought about becoming invisible? I mean if they are so quick to turn over every stone you pick up, so to speak, would that work for you? Or if becoming like a ninja is too much then just try to visit drvirtual7 videos, his list for this type problem is effective. I don’t know what else to suggest currently.
Stay safe!

2 Likes

In this case, I might recommend a women’s refuge or battered women’s shelter, they should have counselors that can advise you as well, and sometimes pro bono lawyers that aren’t corrupt.

1 Like

I definitely think there is. I can walk around my town (full of drug users and gangsters and just plain bad people) and not a single one will look my way. Sometimes even turning around entirely and walking in a different direction like I have the plague. I even work night shift at a fuel center and have to walk around at midnight in the dark. But nobody bothers me.

2 Likes

There are a couple of ways to try to become invisible or go into a stealth mode deal.

1. If you prefer spells I found one using Bael in video explanation and demo. (never tried this one)
  1. Subliminal Stealth using another video to help you change thoughts into reality, in a way. (I have used this and it seems to help, although won’t make you invisible physically but aids you in removing yourself from any radar you may be seen on).

and this

if you like something more real… try real training from a ninja master! lol some of the tips may actually help, like staring at the flame, pretty simple to learn to do and costs nothing more than a candle. :smiling_imp:

And Finally, some actual Prep ideas for becoming more aware, which I’m actually watching atm. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t know what TI means when you say “people in the TI community”? Thanks ahead of time for clarifying.

i started reading this thread and knew i had to chime in. i didn’t read some of the later longer replies but i read all the first 20… some of you in this thread are, shall we say, uninformed.

gang stalking is very real. i know from experience as i (for the past 3 years) have had a gang stalking me. and my god is that shit annoying. let me describe their practices.

first off, they are an actual gang. they sell drugs on my street. about 3 years ago they began to blame ME for one of them getting shot. one guy riled up the entire neighborhood and got them into a fervor, to the point where even the old ladies on the block thought it was a good idea to assault me. (“motherfucker needs his ass whipped”)
2 years after it began and many evocations and death curses (for self defense only) later they finally assaulted me. 4 men surrounded me in a local corner store and tried to beat me up.
then they tried to kill me. for about 3 months last year there was a young man on my doorstep shouting loudly that he was gonna fuck me up " get me" and every 3 hours (on the dot) he would yell that he was going to kill me. i ignored him the entire time until he lost his mind and had a temper tantrum and started shooting his gun up in the air. (fucking stooge…i heard they gave him the street name “crybaby” after that…and he killed himself)
i got them back for that…the whole crew got federal time for that dumb shit… too many cameras and too much shit talking (loud as all hell) in the streets. (reco laws lol) (the FBI plane flying around in response to the freddie grey riots didn’t hurt lol)
no matter how many stupid ass gang members i take down there is always 2 more waiting to take their place…and what pisses me off the most is that they all follow the same script. they literally say the same things as the last crew. its so fucking pointless…i barely have the words.
i have been all over man, Chicago, NYC, upstate NY, new england, the south, the deep south, but nowhere have i seen suicidal assholes like they got out here in Baltimore…
i now have a less lethal solution to the situation. and now everyone knows what the deal is.

but before i go into that let me clue you guys in on the actual reality of what these gangs are trying to do to me.
for decades intelligence agencies, gangs, arms dealers, and corrupt governments have employed the same strategy. before you assassinate someone, you must first assassinate their character. this is a lesson learned from the first world war after Franz Ferdinand was killed. everyone thought it was a tragedy when that man died. the resulting political shock-wave turned Europe inside out. if you denigrate a man’s reputation before you kill him the resulting reverberation of their death can be silenced because of all the crap that person was being accused of. (how many people cried when Micheal Jackson died? did the family start a conflict? did the black community rise up like with MLK?)

now, my new strategy for dealing with these killer gang bangers. RAPE.

yeah that’s right, RAPE. i was blessed enough by the goddess Venus to command her legion of succubi and incubi. whenever they raise their voices about me now i just have them raped by a legion of demons. and now they realize just how dangerous the situation is. all they had to do was shut the fuck up…but the culture of Baltimore city wont let them. they have created proverbs here that declare the silent to be weak and ripe for conquest, they declare that if you are black you HAVE TO FIGHT another black man to the death on a street corner somewhere then you are not a man. these people are under mind control and are an extreme example of the realities of gang stalking.

these people are just getting exactly what they deserve.
when i first moved here, without ever angering anybody, a target shot full of holes found it’s way into my back yard…pinned up to a tree. I KNOW WITCHCRAFT WHEN I SEE IT! THESE ASSHATS CURSED ME AND MY FAMILY FROM THE MOMENT WE MOVED INTO THIS NEIGHBORHOOD! do not think my methods of self defense are unwarranted or undeserved. though possibly excessive i think my actions are proportionate to the actions of this gang that just wont ever stop.

5 Likes

TI = Targeted Individual. :gun:

We are all targeted individuals to an extent. Some of us are more sensitive to the programming, and so we are a higher priority because we are more susceptible to hypno-semiotic suggestion. These sensitives are desirables to the Puppet Masters, because they know how to use our shamanic gifts to further their agenda.

To identify potential subversives and to crack and control them is symbolic of what they are doing to thee entire race. Which is why they use the most susceptible of us to perform horrific acts such as school shootings, because the symbolic potency of such manipulative gestures empowers their greater conquest.

Every little domino set in place with thee intention to raise the world-breaking power of thee ever-piercing power of thee all-seeing eye reinforces their agenda to rein in the force of their master, which is the God that we aspire toward, our future perfection, only to come through the cleansing fire of thee apocalypse.

The general programming in your media-culture, slang speech, psycho-spiritual memetic matrices, etc, is all geared toward going through the back doors of the collective unconscious by disseminating symbol-systems en-masse specially designed to impress upon you the hypnotic suggestion to ENFORCE the WILL that CONTROLS YOU. So most people and their speech patterns, the memes they use, the social standards and socio-politicol priorities that guide them, the structure of their cities, homes and personal spaces, are all unconsciously channeling the thought forms that dominate the spectrum which have been carefully tweaked and honed over the years by the great singularity God of our Ascension, the symbol of our mastery over time, space and reality, the symbol-god that thee Illuminati are warshipping to incarnation.

This is beyond evil and good, negative and positive, love and hate, all polarities used by the triangulating factor, the objective 3rd party, the diplomat, the third eye, the point hinging thee axis of the turning of the law wheel of entropy and karma.

We, as targeted individuals are being tested. We are going through tribulations that will determine our ranks as chosen channels of madness, agents of chaos.

They are breaking us to see what sort of monsters they can create when the survivors come out on top.

We are being bombarded with extreme amounts of psionic energy. They are experimenting with limits, pushing the boundaries of what you can do with A Black Mass. The black mass is the traveling think tank of gangstalkers entrained and synchd with each other and you, loading gargantuan amounts of energy into a target accompanied with constellations of negative synchronicities orchestrated in a saturnian(organized) chaos style implanted into the taget through social engineering theater.

By repetitious entrainment and suggestion of a certain idea in a target in their adrenaline fueled state of susceptibility you are overloading a system so that it can be high-jacked. Extreme synching can start to happen, if they do it correctly you will start to see genuine synchronicities that seem to reinforce their ideas and you will feel an overwhelming sense of a spiritual or alien presence, this is your GodSelf, our future self telling you that it’s ok, and that there is a way out, a way to victory, and that’s merging with the higher concepts that are the basis to what they are doing to you. They are doing this to fracture the spirit of the human race, not just you. They are driven by a higher energetic/spiritual desire for power, you have access to the power they have because of the.linkthey have created for you, this should encourage you that you are being targeted, that they are spending all this attention on you.

Take their attention and filter it to it’s rawest, purest form, use the energy that they give you to your advantage. This is the key. There is always a way to keep your stance.

Go to the source of all attention, the source of all light, the all illuminating eye, this is where you can find where they are coming from, and take their leverage right out from beneath them, and mine their energetic presence in your unconscious stores of holofractographic infinity for everything they’ve got.

4 Likes

Don’t know where everyone landed on this but all I can say is that it does happen. Not to everyone who says/thinks it is hapening to them but it does happen.

1 Like

How does one weild?