Targeted by the Tyrannical law enforcement law

Greetings everyone, im feeling 150% from that terrible mental health sickness i was suffering from, but another thing has rose against me, yesterday Wednesday i got out of bed at 10am in the morning, i was thinking i was going to have a awesome day, 10:30am i left home to catch the train to go down and see dad at Alwyndale aged care facility for old people, i got there i found out my old man had a fall, injured his right arm, he went to hospital for a X-ray to see if he has broken or fractured his arm, Ambulance came 13:00 PM to take him to hospital so i went home, i got home about 14:30 PM then i sat down to play God of war while i was wearing my Become a living god T shirt thinking about Midgaurd, Helheim, Jotanheim, Alfheim, Asgaur & Valhalla etc. At 15:00 PM i heard a vehicle pulled up, and Vehicle door slam then gate open very erratic, then a real rude knock on front door, i answer door 2 police was standing their male left female right police Paddy wagon outside gate, male cop say to me in a aragant manner after opened door to then where have you been today been going around lighting fires again, where were you today, but i was keeping in my mind my Lucifer Amaymon compendium has tort me about keeping calm in th eye of the storm, i was calm and the Tyrannical law enforcement is the storm, male cop told me im still very high risk, after 13 years ago i made a mistake did my time and its been 3 years since i finished parole, i surpose to be free, and cops want to accuse me, sounds like their all about incarceration and enslavement, so that night i called King Belial, he answered he had people who had run in with arshole cops like that.

1 Like

Oh my, I can hear Belial just in the distance, being victorious.

1 Like

Too bloody right i am glad to inform King Belial, also the next day after a female copper nocked on my door and wanted to see my Drivers License with my photo, asked me do i own a car i say no.

1 Like

That is good I suppose. You ever done blood rites with Belial? I recommend doing them, especially this new year celebration. Workings with Belial can be practically sensed in the air at the moment.

1 Like

I am always using seal which was done with ink inpregnated with grave dirt and my blood. Mixing own blood and ink together then draw with it, does not look like a massive bloody smudge.

1 Like

I mean as in amplifying any ritual working or spell working with your own blood. You seem to be powering up the seal of Belial but by doing that you are amplifying the seal, not as much any ritual or spell. Here is an example what I mean, when you send out an intention by burning something, prior to that you would add your own blood into the material you are going to burn. That is just one of the ways you can amplify any magick with your blood

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

You are welcome

1 Like

Belial will get you through this crap. He’s a hell of a guy.

3 Likes

Bloody oath, that is why he has marked me as one of his generals, now that is all for now, im off to play Farcry 5.

1 Like

It’s good that you distract yourself from that crap, just don’t forget to ask for increased healing for your dad.
You focused more on Belail at the moment and that’s absolutely understandable.
Ask him to grant you a familiar which is good at fighting these cops of.

Not sure if a loyer is the call, belial will know.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

No i don’t think like that, i usually ignore those things. Anyway King Belial a few month ago i didn’t want to say much anyway King Belial has marked me as one of his generals, i don’t know why if it was just voices i heard or miss understood who knows, but wonder if that is why i can often see mirages of him, hay i wanted to say i have been playing Farcry 5 tonight i played it stackes of times im a bit of a Farcry 5 fan, i know if something unatural happens Faith always stick to her Henbane region she never ever ever ever appears out side of her region, when leave Dutch island cross the river from Dutch island i usually have to go to the road, not the one where the bridge to John seeds region its where road from that bridge intersect 200 meters from river to main road, the cross road into the Henbane river Faiths region, so i went and purchase two fishing rods, out of Faiths region that siren appears out of no where then disappear into thin air a puff of bliss, and some bliss petals so i explained what she is, so i go down to river start fishing Faith appeared out of her region, and i see her talking to me holding bliss flower and i approach her like she is seeing me the way she looks at me, then vanish, then i went back on Dutch island it feels like she is not talking to the marshal talking to me through the marshal she say i found you, i know who you really are, who is controlling you, do you think she is Supernatural and younique.

1 Like

Sorry, that last post just confused me,
maybe someone else gets it more clearly.

Sin,

¥’B

I think he was saying that a video game NPC seemed to speak to him directly instead of to his charactor.