Target: Randi

There isn’t one, unless you’re an American who doesn’t know the difference between a verb and a noun.

ha. Good point lol

[quote=“defectron, post:2, topic:740”]We actually disscussed this in another topic. I actually have reason to believe Randi has alot of occult protection. Maybe not from his own as alot of the stuff he supports benefits the illuminati. Would be interesting to see if we could muster enough power to break through whatever is around him though.

There was this one guy who tried to send Focalor after him, while Focalor wasn’t able to take him down he did get cancer a year later but then made a full recovery shortly later. Focalor stated it would not be an easy task as he is “well protected”. The question is if that happened because of Focalor or if that was a coincidence. If it was because of Focalor, that would give us some idea of the degree of protection he has surrounding himself.

Lastly one thing to keep in mind is how expendible the illuminati sees him as being, if my theorie is right, they are the ones protecting him. If they think he is important enough and they think our group would have a decent shot at him, they may try sending attacks at the group. So yeah there’s alot to keep in mind here if your planning on doing that.[/quote]

I don’t care that I will sound ignorant but here I go…
What is needed is one or a combination of things…

Evoke the essence and bind it and make it compliant aka torture him to the point of complete submission and destroy the identity utterly.
Send a being to ‘spontaneously combust’ the body, with marks remaining in glyphs, here lies a traitor

Or if he is ‘too strong’ destroying the foundations as a psychological war will create much the same effects, but not head on… in a medieval way…

However if this is your style…
Evocation is important and he will come with ‘company’, this team assault to be superior in forces and binding will strip him of protection…

It is important to have a reason other thn simply money to be involved in such a thing if you want a victory and avoid retaliation in a spiritual war.

This is the equivalent of a Swat team assault and would require the willingness to call through all forces that come and be ready for anything in a spiritual chamber you may not leave from…

Being a mercenary here isn’t my interest, I am more interested in the techniques and game plans… The money doesn’t count in my view.

Look, from hat perspective I sort of agree with your post. I have never contended that whatever practical magic he teaches doesn’t actually work. And perhaps it works very well.

[quote=“Vagelli, post:23, topic:740”][quote=“defectron, post:2, topic:740”]We actually disscussed this in another topic. I actually have reason to believe Randi has alot of occult protection. Maybe not from his own as alot of the stuff he supports benefits the illuminati. Would be interesting to see if we could muster enough power to break through whatever is around him though.

There was this one guy who tried to send Focalor after him, while Focalor wasn’t able to take him down he did get cancer a year later but then made a full recovery shortly later. Focalor stated it would not be an easy task as he is “well protected”. The question is if that happened because of Focalor or if that was a coincidence. If it was because of Focalor, that would give us some idea of the degree of protection he has surrounding himself.

Lastly one thing to keep in mind is how expendible the illuminati sees him as being, if my theorie is right, they are the ones protecting him. If they think he is important enough and they think our group would have a decent shot at him, they may try sending attacks at the group. So yeah there’s alot to keep in mind here if your planning on doing that.[/quote]

I don’t care that I will sound ignorant but here I go…
What is needed is one or a combination of things…

Evoke the essence and bind it and make it compliant aka torture him to the point of complete submission and destroy the identity utterly.
Send a being to ‘spontaneously combust’ the body, with marks remaining in glyphs, here lies a traitor

Or if he is ‘too strong’ destroying the foundations as a psychological war will create much the same effects, but not head on… in a medieval way…

However if this is your style…
Evocation is important and he will come with ‘company’, this team assault to be superior in forces and binding will strip him of protection…

It is important to have a reason other thn simply money to be involved in such a thing if you want a victory and avoid retaliation in a spiritual war.

This is the equivalent of a Swat team assault and would require the willingness to call through all forces that come and be ready for anything in a spiritual chamber you may not leave from…

Being a mercenary here isn’t my interest, I am more interested in the techniques and game plans… The money doesn’t count in my view.[/quote]

I agree, besides trying to get any money out of Randi is a pipe dream. And anyone who thinks otherwise hasnt thought through exactly what they are doing. If I were to try using any magic against him it would be because I feel he is an allie, whether unwittingly or knowingly to groups that are detrimental to progress. Though to be honest there are much more worthy indeviduals then he for those sorts of actions if you want to go that route. Randis an old man, even if he doesnt have a team of sorcerors sendings curses his way he probably won’t be around much longer.

Chriss Angel had a similar thing I saw on youtube with Uri Geller who says hes psychic. It appeared that Uri knew the question or whatever, but as these things go, had the info in bits, perhaps late… it seemed Chriss understood but was like fuck that. No money, no proof shown. Kinda interesting ish.

I got the feeling Uri was psychically probing Chris to make sense of what he was picking up on.

There is a good chance Chris was actively blocking and sending b.s. at Uri to trip him up.

Uri was set up, and I am not a fan of either of these two so I have no bias.

It seems that Chris held an intent to trip up Uri, and was not interested in listening to him in any way.