Which name to use when target has two? + introduction

Hello , I’m fairly new here but I just wanted to know your opinion regarding target’s name . Just found out that my target apparently has two different first names where he uses one name(A) in general ( meaning he uses that name( A) to introduce new people , he uses name A for his social media handles and I’m pretty sure he uses it at his jobs too ) but his old friends, cousins or relatives ; ones who have been close with him calls him by the other name (B) . I don’t know which one is his actual name. Which one should I use in spell castings ( like in breakup or love spell ) I don’t know what’s his name is on his birth certificate .

1 Like

Double up and use both, or do two seperate spells for each name.

I’d use both at the same time personally. If you’re carving them into a candle is put one on each side.

Way I see it, you’re just locking onto your target that much better. 🤷

Just my opinion anyway

3 Likes

@Arachnos didn’t think of that ! :sweat_smile: thanks for the idea :raised_hands:t2: Much appreciated

Welcome @Suraj_Ale It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hello I am suraj , 28 years old . I am fairly new and have lilttle to none experience of personal practice but very curious to read and gain knowledge regarding magick . Have a good day yall .

1 Like

Since you did not click on the image and introduce yourself in the proper place, I have edited your title and moved this thread to the correct section.

1 Like

Ohh my bad . Will fix it ASAP

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. I moved this to the intro section and edited your title so it’s good to go.

1 Like

Imo it doesn’t matter which name you use as they both refer to the same person, both hold the same energetic link. You can use far less to connect to a target.

3 Likes

I would use any of those two with some facts you know about that person.

For example, Jane Smith from work or Jane Smith, a friend of John Cole or even both names like Jane Smith aka Jenny Hail. I don’t think it matters much as much as your focus on that person and intention. Just my opinion.

1 Like

@Veil yes that makes sense , thanks :relieved:

@Apex_Alchemist yes , I have his pic and details of his birth so that would certainly narrow it down to my target :upside_down_face: thanks

1 Like