Target becoming more friendly after a curse?

Has anyone ever had this happen?

I’ve been angry and particularly hateful about two people in my personal life recently who have wronged me. Story is too long to get into, I won’t bore you guys with it. After a week or two of suffering in silence, while I was in bed a few nights ago, I got the idea from someone/somewhere to curse them. I’ve never attempted any kind of a harmful working so I didn’t have much knowledge of how to proceed, but it was like instructions came into my mind from nowhere. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing and tried to visualize an energy ball. I poured all of my rage and upset into my hands until I felt physically ill. I had to stop after a while because it felt like I would vomit, that’s how intense the sensation was. Then I mentally sent those emotions towards those people, in the hopes that they would suffer the way I am. Fast forward to the next day and one person, the main target, doesn’t seem to be upset or distressed at all, but is being unusually friendly? Going out of their way to try to do me favors and stuff like that. Has anyone had this happen? What did I actually do?

1 Like

They got the message subconsciously to not fuck with you.

I had this happen many times.
Even with asshats on here

Suddenly the bullshit dies down or stops and thus death is avoided.
On the other hand, it is also a sign that your curse is working.

The Powers of Darkness won’t stop just because the person is acting cool :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
They still gonna die anyway

8 Likes