Taoist Wealth Magick and Feng Shui

Chances are, if you aren’t a fan of Prof Johnson’s work then you probably won’t enjoy my videos on weather magick. I use his book as a source of information on a regular basis.

1 Like

Oh was that you? I remember now.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a little crazy…

Yeah man, good to see you making some great posts again.

I never said I’m not a fan of his, I said I don’t use him as a primary reference because as you know, while he may be from a Mao Shan lineage, he also has some other lineages he’s a part of. I mainly like that book mentioned above regarding Taoist exorcism from him, as well as the mineral magic book.

I also have his Medical Qi Gong books which he once advised me to get, but I must confess I only read volumes 2 and 3.

1 Like

It’s not about tradition for me. I’ve questioned and tested out the system. I don’t take masters word for it. I question them and test out what they teach. I’m no fool to take any teacher’s word for it. I have to test things out myself. I’ll do the test on myself too. They say not to do this otherwise bad things happens , i do it just to see what happens just to prove what they say is what they say. That’s how i know the system works. It’s about efficiency and proven record. Just like magic, there are many ways to cast. Some take a bunch of time to prepare and may not work. If you look at the black hat history, there is no evidence to back it up. It started like in the 1970’s to simplify feng shui to the west adding dowsing and space clearing methods making it fast food style. Classical is 1000’s yrs old with proven formula and tons of case study. black hat dont’ have much case studies . I’m not arguing, just facts. black hat is mainly placebo and the fact that it uses space clearing and dowsing is what makes it seems like it works combining it with affirmation/intent. In a way it’s magic spells due to intention/affirmation and not base on sound feng shui principles. serious feng shui pratitioners don’t consider black hat feng shui as it’s mixing many systems. they call it new age feng shui. But the creator try to use the feng shui name to give it credibility. You got to look at the source of the system. It’s mainly for making money from the creator who throw a bunch of feng shui info stuff together to make it seem credible and adding that you have to buy product stuff to place in each location. There is no scientific evidence backup to the system.he basically tried to dumb down feng shui to the west and somehow it caught on like wildfire. I’ve done my research big time in feng shui and darn sure know which system is quality and back up by science. There are tons of people following black hat so people think it works. Cuz the following the crowd mentality kinda brainwash people that it works. it’s also due to marketing hype that people believe in it. Every person I met in real life that comes from black hat don’t have consistent results and are always glad they learn classical. For me, i go for realistic explanation and logic. I test systems out to prove that it’s legit with high rate of success. I go for 90% plus rate of success not random chance of 50/50. people i know that comes from other system disregard black hat once they learn flying star. It’s more efficient and you know what you do in that system is the cause of results. There are plenty flying star that is taught wrong too as many famous teacher mix it up with religion, magic, other feng shui systems. flying star has it’s own formula in a contained system. I’m not saying black hat feng shui don’t work. it works to some extent from the other stuff (affirmation/intent) that is added to it, not because of the feng shui pieces that is in that system.

As for the money aspect of feng shui. It’s used to attract opportunity by way of harnessing good energy into your life through your home environment. And that require knowing your home’s energy map. That’s where compass tool is necessary to tailor the energy of the home to the resident. black hat uses direction of north being constant. energy is not constant. it changes. so that in itself already invalidate the principle of energy. Every person’s home location of north do not have the same energy. So you cannot apply the same to all. It’s really common sense logic. Use it and you will see faults in black hat system.

Also, the way chinese system works is to use chinese astrology to see the ups/down of your life’s potential in areas of life. The feng shui part attract opportunity by way of energy attraction. then one have to take action on those opportunity. Astrology give you clue in what you need to learn to bettter your life. human action part. If your astrology says you can’t be millionaire than you can’t be such. Not everyone is fated to be rich base on their destiny.

I see magick falling into the energy aspect of attraction. We are influencing the energy world through magick using emotions/intention etc… as well as spiritual beings to help with the physical world.

It helps that i’m an energy trained person. Therefore I can feel the energy around me. kinda helps my evaulation of system in feng shui through actual practice. Same goes with tai chi or qi kung too. I spent yrs and yrs learning energy so one’s evaluation is more credible.

1 Like