Talismans of the Sages of the Pyramids

Out of Waites book on Ceremonial Magic and Black Magic …
There is a section on TSP, perhaps out of the Black Pullet, as that is the book mentioned before the section on the talismans.
I have very small pieces of wood, which if I had a jewelers head magnifier and some fine tools, it could be done.
The problem is the size and poor eyesight, shaky hands.
I guess the question is on need for precision with these talismata, as all are double line circles with symbols and letters, which would have to fit ornate center work into the size of a nickel.
Does all detail need to be exact, or should I just use paper for the talisman, and a wood square for the ring?
Another question, if these small geometric pieces of wood shapes are blackened, with any seal in it, would it function similar to a black mirror, or a black bowl filled with water?

1 Like

I suggest use paper talismans first. You could use print screen functionality of the keyboard.
Charge the talisman properly and see the results yourself.

1 Like

@ElectricDragon, thank you for the suggestion, I might be able to scale it down for the size of talisman material, but will try tracing it first, or print it as you recommended.

First print the image to the size of the talisman then trace over it with a pen or some other ink.

1 Like

I just drew Talisman 5 on a small square of wood. The ring will be more difficult.

1 Like

Black pullet sigils are complex than the sigils of the goetics. Drawing them on paper is a complex process, drawing them on wood is hell lot of complex, thats why I said use paper, scale it down to required size, print it and then trace over it with a pen :wink:

1 Like